[TASQ] - Let us change your gaming experience
If you dread the role of SL in game then dread no further. Join our clan and I’ll teach you everything you need to know about squad leading and much more. You’ll be an entirely new gamer, trust me!
Hello Everyone, 1LT Highspeed from [TASQ] here we are a fairly small group, currently looking to expand. I have previously ran two successful gaming teams in BF2, ArmA1 and ArmA2.
Myself and several others on TASQ are current and former military. That being said there is an age restriction of 17+.
What we offer...
- Realistic rank structure (knowledge-based rather than strict adherence)
- Comradery among members (great bunch of guys that are fun to play with)
- Highly teamwork oriented
- Occasional monetary prizes for good performance and skill
For basic training you'll learn...
- MOUT – Military Operations on Urban Terrain
- Room clearing techniques
- IMT (Individual Movement Techniques)
- Crew-serve (M240B, M249, etc) firing patterns and techniques
- Formations (Wedge, file, squad column, staggered column, etc)
- Travelling formations
- Bounding (alternate and successive)
After mastering the basics you'll learn...
- Attacking an objective (fun acronyms such as ORP, RP, SNO, SBT, TRP) all that fun stuff
- Perimeter defense – including EA Development (AOAs, COA, weapons placement, trigger lines, and IDF (InDirect Fire placement)
- MTC (Movement To Contact)
- Much much more…
We’ve got licensed 100 slot public server and a 20 slot training server.
We’re going about this in a semi-serious manner. This is a gaming team, you can be yourselves mostly. Ranks determine your knowledge, participation, and skill within the team. There’ll be no “sir”, “reporting in” or any of that nonsense. There may be after action reports and certain other requirements, but life takes precedence always.
If you’re interested, please join our discord @ https://discord.gg/UzmBxbGJAB and drop us a message. As soon as we get a good group of you together we'll schedule your first basics session and we can go from there.