Skip to content

Nvidia ShadowPlay not recording our kills, only meele kills

meosenturcmeosenturc Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Nvidia ShadowPlay not recording our kills, only meele kills are recorded. That is why it is very very difficult to create clips after playing a great game.

I also wrote to GeForce forum but I think the problem is our kills are not recorded as direct kills in a game, since there are medics. But it should be possible to record our shoot-to-drop as well.

Comments

• RybecRybec CanadaMember Posts: 20 ★★

I think you're referring to the Nvidia highlights. Shadowplay is the manually controlled recordings and works flawlessly when you press your hotkey.

Get rid of highlights, get in the habit of recording things yourself and find the video length you like. I do 1m30s

• XXPX1XXPX1 Member Posts: 45 ★★

Melee kills are very obvious, there is no ambiguity whether or not you succeeded.

But other kills can be a lot more ambiguous and its why you don't see your kills on the scoreboard until the round ends. That ambiguity of whether you actually got the guy or whether he ducked back behind the wall for his medic to patch him up is a central aspect of Squad.

Giving you a notification via your video card that you just got a kill removes that ambiguity.