V3.0 is now live, please report new issues here using the following format:
Bug Report Template:
- - Version: x.x (check on the main menu, bottom left)
- - Type: Map- the name of the map/Gameplay/Asset/Sound/Visual/Other bug
- - Description: Describe in detail the issue.
- - Screenshots/Video: Please include a screenshot of the issue and/or minimap location if applicable (and youtube/streamable video link if necessary)
- - Reproduction steps: how to reliably reproduce this bug (make sure it's reproducible in an online server, rather than in offline mode)
- Any Exploit Bugs that are game-breaking should be sent via https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Please do not report bugs from the Offline Testing Range.
- - Underwater VFX may require additional fine tuning. Vehicles for the time being will still burn underwater, and smoke grenades will still work underwater
- - Underwater VFX may sometimes overlap the ocean surface under certain conditions. These underwater effects will be changed or removed in the future
- - Occasionally, there might be temporary circular white foam artifacts on water surfaces.
- - Some shoulder patches will show a missing texture when viewed in first person.
- - CAF Jensen’s Range’s vehicle diorama has GB vehicles instead of CAF ones shown.
- - Vehicle seats on amphibious vehicles will occasionally appear to flood when driving through water. Don’t worry though, you’re fine. (Don’t try this with non-amphibious vehicles, though.)
- - Wake effects from players and vehicles are sometimes a bit strong.
- - Modern Technicals will not stop burning when using the repair tool. T72-B3 and BFV vehicles require two people to repair to overcome the burning damage. This is to be fixed in a future update.
- - Players sink very slowly in the ocean on Skorpo.
- - The Australian "Specter" optic is very blurry, and effectively unusable. This optic is used on most Australian weapons. Server owners are advised to avoid this faction until this issue is hotfixed.
- - Black Coast layers are currently being skipped in the server map rotation because of an incorrect setting. They can still be changed to manually by the server admin command "AdminSetNextLayer" (or "AdminChangeLayer, but this would end the current ongoing match).
This discussion has been closed.