Hotfix v3.2.1 Report Issues
OWI_Icare Posts: 14 Moderator
edited September 2022 in Game Support
Hotfix v3.2.1 is now live, please report new issues here using the following format:
Bug Report Template:
- Version: x.x (check on the main menu, bottom left)
- Type: Map- the name of the map/Gameplay/Asset/Sound/Visual/Other bug
- Description: Describe in detail the issue.
- Screenshots/Video: Please include a screenshot of the issue and/or minimap location if applicable (and youtube/streamable video link if necessary)
- Reproduction steps: how to reliably reproduce this bug (make sure it's reproducible in an online server, rather than in offline mode)
- Any Exploit Bugs that are game-breaking should be sent via https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Please do not report bugs from the Offline Testing Range.
This discussion has been closed.
Yeah gamemodes TC and insurgency are FUBAR really need a fix with that.
Can You please unlock option to turn off contact shadows? They drive me crazy, they blink like hell to the point I can't focus. My GPU (GTX 1060 6GB) can't handle high shadows where for some unknown reason you can turn contact shadows off, just wtf.
Here is what I'm talking about:
Game freezes on loading screen on start up. Task manager shows (not responding) have to restart computer or sign out of windows to be able to do anything on the computer.
On each restart game also loads update on steam.
Files have been repaired, no help.
Yes you have fixed the default "Toggle" option for toggle sprint, it will walk when moving again after stopping thereby the toggle is reset by leaving go of the forward key.
But you have not fixed the toggle for "Hold or Double-Tap" and "Hold or Double-Tap w/ Easy Unlock" it still isn't pre v-3.2 functionality and will sprint after stopping, the toggle is not reset.
I appreciate less users use those toggle settings but it is annoying for me being one of them!
map icon (the icon in center of image)
FV107 icon in game info sheet ingame
Same thing for me, got no help with it.
Same overhere, when loading the game it crashes to the desktop and throw this window:
file consistency checking was successful on steam options. Idk how reapir this.
Dudes, the issue that the PC freezes on loading screen is known since 3.2 realease. But it seems that they don't care. There isnt even feedback that they are aware of this issue.
I believe I may have a fix. make sure you have a large pagefile. don't know if it will work for you but it seems to be working for me. Pagefile was on my c drive that only has 16g's of space. I moved it to another drive.
I do not think Contact Shadows are your Problem... what for a resultion is this???
For me it looks like you play at 240p streched to 1080p and the aliasing ist flickering
Yes they are, same thing apears when shadows on high, contact shadows on. When I disable contact shadows it disapears.