The Log Cabin - TLC
Thanks for checking out The Log Cabin!
We're a community of experienced gamers who are trying to foster a fun and competitive environment for Squad players of all experience levels. We're always looking for new members, so if you're interested in joining us head over to our Discord: https://discord.gg/JSZVSxwz2s
Violation of any of the following general or gameplay rules could result in an indefinite ban, based on the discretion of the acting admin.
- No discrimination of any kind. Use of personal attacks, slurs, or derogatory speech will result in a permanent and irreversible ban.
- Keep things civil and focused on the game, no toxicity.
- Giving constructive criticism is encouraged, but if you can't keep things constructive and focused on gameplay, don't say anything at all.
- Furthermore, if you're receiving criticism from someone, be able to accept that criticism (whether or not you agree with it or if they're right), don't argue and bicker over voice chat.
- No advertising other squad servers, clans, etc. unless given express permission by one of the server owners/admins.
- Hierarchy matters: listen to your Commander / Squad Leader. Squad is a cooperative game and working together is vital to a team's success. Even if you disagree with an order the Commander gives you, you should still listen. Same goes for your Squad Leader if you're a member of a squad.
- All squads should have a name that is relevant to the squad's role on the battle field: an infantry squad should include "INF" in the name, a helicopter squad should include "HELI", etc.
- No Squad Leader baiting: defined as creating a squad without the intention of leading it. If you accidentally created a squad, you should disband it instead of leaving it.
- All Squad Leaders must have a Squad Leader kit.
- Vehicle priority is based on squad name: a squad named T72-B would get priority on a T72-B over a squad named Tank.
- If there are two squads with the same name at the start of the game / at the first time the vehicle spawns, it's first come first serve on the claim.
- If the game is already in progress and you're waiting on a respawn and a new/different squad steals your claim, please report it using the "!admin" command in-game.
- Armored vehicles require 2+ crewmen: all armored vehicles must be manned by at least 2 crewmen kits. If it is a dedicated armor squad, the Squad Leader should have a Lead Crewman kit.
- No griefing: this includes but isn't limited to: intentional team kills, intentionally wasting resources, mic spamming, not listening to orders given by command hierarchy, etc. Admins have full discretion on whether or not something is considered griefing.
- No ghosting: providing information to a member of the other team purposefully will result in a permanent ban.
- No exploiting/cheating/glitching/etc.
If you have any questions or want to report something to The Log Cabin admin team, please join our Discord and reach out via the #support channel: https://discord.gg/JSZVSxwz2s