Setting up "SquadGame.exe" to "High Priority" in the "Processes" tab workaround.
A registry edit guide to help those with an older CPUs squeze in some potential extra FPS. The edit basically does what the title suggests and is valid everytime u launch the game afterwards.
1) Open the Registry Editor (as administrator) by typing "regedit" (no quotes) into the Windows search bar and right clicking it
2) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options
3) Right click on this folder and create a new key called "SquadGame.exe" (no quotes)
4) Right click on the new SquadGame.exe folder and create a key called "PerfOptions" (no quotes)
5) Right click on the new PerfOptions folder and create a new DWORD (32 bit) called "CpuPriorityClass" (no quotes)
6) Double click on CpuPriorityClass in the right hand window and change the value to 3