V3.0.1 is now live, please report new issues here using the following format:
Bug Report Template:
- Version: x.x (check on the main menu, bottom left)
- Type: Map- the name of the map/Gameplay/Asset/Sound/Visual/Other bug
- Description: Describe in detail the issue.
- Screenshots/Video: Please include a screenshot of the issue and/or minimap location if applicable (and youtube/streamable video link if necessary)
- Reproduction steps: how to reliably reproduce this bug (make sure it's reproducible in an online server, rather than in offline mode)
- Any Exploit Bugs that are game-breaking should be sent via https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Please do not report bugs from the Offline Testing Range.
- Underwater VFX may require additional fine tuning. Vehicles for the time being will still burn underwater, and smoke grenades will still work underwater
- Underwater VFX may sometimes overlap the ocean surface under certain conditions.
- These underwater effects will be changed or removed in the future
- Occasionally, there might be temporary circular white foam artifacts on water surfaces.
- Some shoulder patches will show a missing texture when viewed in first person.
- CAF Jensen’s Range’s vehicle diorama has GB vehicles instead of CAF ones shown.
- Vehicle seats on amphibious vehicles will occasionally appear to flood when driving through water. Don’t worry though, you’re fine. (Don’t try this with non-amphibious vehicles, though.)
- Wake effects from players and vehicles are sometimes a bit strong.
- The Australian "Specter" optic is very blurry, and effectively unusable. This optic is used on most Australian weapons. Server owners are advised to avoid this faction until this issue is hotfixed.
- Modern Technicals will not stop burning when using the repair tool. T72-B3 and BFV vehicles require two people to repair to overcome the burning damage. This is to be fixed in a future update.
- Players sink very slowly in the ocean on Skorpo.
- Destroyed Observation towers still count towards the maximum limit.
- Users will no longer complete their weapon reload if they enter a vehicle during the reloading animation. This is not a bug, but a consequence of an important bug fix to weapon reloading, which was breaking. Finish your reload before getting into a vehicle if you need to be combat ready.
- The USMC LAV-25 ARV is able to damage itself when aiming the turret barrel through the spare tire.
- The USMC LAV-25 ARV open top gunner cannot reduce magnification on his scope after zooming in.
- Helicopter movement can be jittery as observed from third person when flying over busy areas.
- There may be some client performance hitches occurring on some maps/layers. Please report any issues you have with as much detail as possible (PC specs, map/layer, location, what was happening at the time)
- The Subpen objective area on the Black Coast map has a significant performance impact. For this reason, it is only included on two layers (Black Coast AAS v1 and Black Coast Seed v1), and closed up on all other Black Coast layers. We will be investigating better solutions in the future.
- Rifle fire inside the Black Coast Subpen (only present on Black Coast AAS v1 and Black Coast Seed v1) has sound occlusion enabled. This initial experimental feature may not sound realistic when the barrel is occluded by small objects, rather than a closed wall.
- USMC woodlands logistics/transport vehicle variants’ engines explode without sound.
- Clicking on reset to Default in Interface/Game will reset all settings, rather than just on that settings tab.
- Gravel SFX will occasionally keep playing for certain stopped vehicles.
- The Black Coast RAAS v3 flag order sometimes picks an objective (the Subpen) that is closed off, and unaccessible. This stops either faction from progressing in that round, until either team happens to run out of tickets. To avoid this issue, we recommend Server Owners remove Black Coast RAAS v3 from their server rotation for the time being, until we can fix this.
- If you are still experiencing performance issues after updating to v3.0, be sure to go to Settings -> “CLEAR CACHE”.