ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

Advanced Tactics and Combat ║ATaC║

NwabiNwabi Member Posts: 2 Civilian

Advanced Tactics and Combat Gaming was created on June 8, 2022 by a group of gamers, to enjoy games together, have fun and give something back to the gaming communities we are a part of. Currently a Discord group only, ATaC plans to enlarge our scope and open a dedicated server. If a friendly environment that welcomes new and veteran gamers alike appeals to you, drop by our server and take a look at our rules and guidelines.

Any questions, comments, concerns, or need for a counselor dont mind stopping by ATaC's discord at M9DRPzpvfk

Or my dms at Nwabi#8420

Comments

• NwabiNwabi Member Posts: 2 Civilian

Advanced Tactics and Combat [ATaC] About us

Advanced Tactics and Combat Gaming was created on June 8, 2022 by a group of gamers, to enjoy games together, have fun and give something back to the gaming communities we are a part of. Currently a Discord group only, ATaC plans to enlarge our scope and open a dedicated server. If a friendly environment that welcomes new and veteran gamers alike appeals to you, drop by our server and take a look at our rules and guidelines.

What we offer

• Experienced players who dont mind teaching others

• Competent staff team

• A Relaxed environment

• A community where everyone’s voice will be heard

Application Expectations

• Be at least 18 years old (May be 16, with a trial period of two weeks)

• Be an active player of Squad.

• Must be willing to follow our Community and Server Rules.

• Must be able to speak English as that is the language the majority of the unit speaks.

If you have any questions or comments you can message Me at: Nwabi#8420 or another leader at: FaTaL#1423

See yall there!

• thegrungekidthegrungekid Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Hey I gave you an add on discord. I have over 500 hours in on squad. Dont mind teaching. Looking for a group to play with. Age:26