Skip to content

Vehicle claiming

FattyshowFattyshow Member Posts: 3

When entering a vehicle, you get a message on the left that tells you your squad leader has received a request to approve the vehicle claim.

The next step is just spamming F until the menu pops up.

Perhaps another notification on the left of the screen would be nice that just says:

"Vehicle claim approved"

or

"Vehicle claim denied"

Also would it be nice to insert the vehicle name in the message that the Squad leader gets

Comments

• FunnitFunnit Member Posts: 1 Civilian

As soon as the claim is accepted, your squad number inside of a green circle [green, signifying within your squad, as in squad chat]. This is definitive evidence that your vehicle request has been accepted.

Also, if your SL is a good SL (and you are a good squad member), you will communicate verbally. You will ask for approval, and your SL will confirm either approved or denied.

• GeebusGeebus Member Posts: 26 ★★

Giving the SL the information as to what vehicle you are trying to claim is a must have!

• DesmoLockeDesmoLocke North Carolina, USAMember Posts: 5 ★★

A commendable suggestion. I like it. I’m all for the squad leader getting more useful information. The player getting a message saying their request has been denied is good as well.

• soraflairsoraflair Member Posts: 30 ★★

I second this, knowing "who is trying to claim a vehicle" helps out for management.

• 3S_Moe3S_Moe Member Posts: 16

BRILLIANT! Love all ideas presented here!

+1

• OWI_JennyOWI_Jenny United KingdomMember Posts: 13 Dev

I will forward this to the team for the message pop up with what vic has been claimed