ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

OWI ANTI Vet

thunderbirdsc01thunderbirdsc01 Member Posts: 1 Civilian

See how long this stays,we run or I should say had 2 servers with SQUAD,[TCF] they WILL be gone at the end of both 30 day Term...We r returning to HELL LET LOOSE,no clue why we came to this train wreak in the first place...gettin our chops busted to license this disaster, is true FUBAR!!!

After careful thought we like to thank IOW who in part made this decision Possible,and 2 couple other VET-run servers are also dropping,we just combine all our effects....ya don't have a clue how Strong Vets stick together here in the USA...fastest i get this done faster i can uninstall it from steam....and get back TO HLL for the quality of game-play.....to be honest even at this point u agreed to license it..we r all set..HLL is 100 times a better player,now even people understand that DOI is also a dead subject with more players dropping,hope we can have a helping hand to drop more... DOI just unistalled it myself ...

we are a group slowly growing,we now have 12 admins,since the last upgrade,admins are hard to find just cant throw people into a position who can handle the and admins duty.. .

Most of our members are older retired military,I myself am an XMarine I am 61 years old was in 2nd Battalion,2-2 MAU, 1978-1984,did 3 TOURS IN Beirut and Grenada....Combat Decorated,IOW is simply clue less....

We take THIS serious ,MOST OF US, r members of VA groups here in the states and myself am an Officer in The State Of RI Veterans Affairs, Person that answer this more than likely never held a Rifle in there hand sorry to say...well if that's it we gladly pass the word around how VETS are treated by your company,have a good day.........see ya in my SIGHTS in Hell Let Loose.....

Semper Fi ...

Tagged: