ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

7th Rangers Regiment Toxicity

AceMcQueenAceMcQueen Member Posts: 13 Civilian

Since this is an area to discuss all things Squad, and I don’t see anything stating no reviews are allowed. I figured I would say my two cents and give a warning to others.

Has anyone else had a bad experience with this group out of curiosity? I am sure being it’s a large community I will get a lot of backlash on this.

They establish rules and standards but go against their own. The lead Admin decided to say that I am a fake for what I said I am as my career. I told him I am Army Special Forces which is true and he in PM called me a loser, fake, and a liar. Then decided to ban me.

All because I harassed him for the same questions he asked me in public.

Seems a bit off but hey, just my warning to this community. They may have numbers but that may not always be a good thing.

As for you Junglesnot, I would be more than happy to invite you for a beer at my team room bar. However, you’re not worthy of that tradition.

Comments

• MrPeachMrPeach Member Posts: 5 Civilian

I dont think it's the right place to do that? If it's really the lead admin you should try to contact the owner if you cant.. make a complain into OWI discord?