ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

SFOD-A 0911

AceMcQueenAceMcQueen Member Posts: 13 Civilian

I am looking to play with a good group of people that are down for the game and want to really get into tactics.

***Who am I? 

I am a 17 year veteran with skills that range from being an Infantryman to a Green Beret.

***What can I provide?

I want to play with people that are down to learn the tactics and skills I know from my 17 years as an Infantrymen and now Special Forces Operator. 

I will show you simple but effective skills to destroy the enemy.

***Why so serious?

Actually the complete opposite. I want to find a few people that are willing to just gain some skill from me and then we will take it to the game and give players hell. While still having fun.

It only takes a handful of people to accomplish the mission. Maybe in time we grow but I will say that our time together will be fun.

***Who leads?

We will all lead. We will take turns as Squad Leader but all still work together with the specific classes I will explain that make real life scenarios possible even in this game. We will be a team! 

***Stolen Valor?

I am who I say I am, if I wasn’t then why would I say I am. -Eminem

Comments

• AceMcQueenAceMcQueen Member Posts: 13 Civilian

Discord: https:// discord. gg/6RVBMZBB

We will have a personal server up shortly to conduct training and operations.

Bump it up!

Bump it up!

• GSGxDongGSGxDong Member Posts: 2 Civilian

hey i messaged you guys on steam and haven't gotten a response and im still interested in joining can i get an inv? the one on here and on steam either expired or became invalid

• Smith.JSmith.J Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Seems as if your discord link has expired