Skip to content

[TASQ] - Let us change your gaming experience

HighspeedHighspeed Member Posts: 9 ★★
edited June 9 in Recruitment

If you dread the role of SL in game then dread no further. Join our clan and I’ll teach you everything you need to know about squad leading and much more. You’ll be an entirely new gamer, trust me!

Hello Everyone, 1LT Highspeed from [TASQ] here we are a fairly small group, currently looking to expand. I have previously ran two successful gaming teams in BF2, ArmA1 and ArmA2.

Myself and several others on TASQ are current and former military. That being said there is an age restriction of 17+.

What we offer...

• Realistic rank structure (knowledge-based rather than strict adherence)
  • Comradery among members (great bunch of guys that are fun to play with)
  • Highly teamwork oriented
  • Occasional monetary prizes for good performance and skill

For basic training you'll learn...

• MOUT – Military Operations on Urban Terrain
  • Room clearing techniques
  • IMT (Individual Movement Techniques)
  • Crew-serve (M240B, M249, etc) firing patterns and techniques
  • Formations (Wedge, file, squad column, staggered column, etc)
  • Travelling formations
  • Bounding (alternate and successive)

After mastering the basics you'll learn...

• Attacking an objective (fun acronyms such as ORP, RP, SNO, SBT, TRP) all that fun stuff
  • Perimeter defense – including EA Development (AOAs, COA, weapons placement, trigger lines, and IDF (InDirect Fire placement)
  • MTC (Movement To Contact)
  • Much much more…

We’ve got licensed 100 slot public server and a 20 slot training server.

We’re going about this in a semi-serious manner. This is a gaming team, you can be yourselves mostly. Ranks determine your knowledge, participation, and skill within the team. There’ll be no “sir”, “reporting in” or any of that nonsense. There may be after action reports and certain other requirements, but life takes precedence always.

If you’re interested, please join our discord @ https://discord.gg/UzmBxbGJAB and drop us a message. As soon as we get a good group of you together we'll schedule your first basics session and we can go from there.

Comments

• 1SG.Gunther1SG.Gunther Member Posts: 10

Anyone interested in joining TASQ should contact SGT Audie Murphy, Training NCO, on discord.

Rank within TASQ is an expression of time with the clan as well as knowledge of the game and small unit tactics within the Infantry realm.

TASQ makes a point to practice movement techniques borrowed from active military units in order to improve our effectiveness in game.

The team trained on squad attack last evening.

Our team is pretty laid back. We work together and operate in a tight knit unit. If that form of cohesion is what you are looking for, we may be the team for you.

If you are a team player and are tired of dying in the game all the time, come join us.

The clan has been adding European and a few Asian players extending our reach around the globe.

Our primary focus is on Light Infantry Operations, but have recently ventured into Mechanized Infantry and Armored Combat.

• HighspeedHighspeed Member Posts: 9 ★★

If you dread the role of SL in game then dread no further. Join our clan and I’ll teach you everything you need to know about squad leading and much more. You’ll be an entirely new gamer, trust me!

Hello Everyone, 1LT Highspeed from [TASQ] here we are a fairly small group, currently looking to expand. I have previously ran two successful gaming teams in BF2, ArmA1 and ArmA2.

Myself and several others on TASQ are current and former military. That being said there is an age restriction of 17+.

What we offer...

• Realistic rank structure (knowledge-based rather than strict adherence)
    • Comradery among members (great bunch of guys that are fun to play with)
    • Highly teamwork oriented
    • Occasional monetary prizes for good performance and skill

For basic training you'll learn...

• MOUT – Military Operations on Urban Terrain
    • Room clearing techniques
    • IMT (Individual Movement Techniques)
    • Crew-serve (M240B, M249, etc) firing patterns and techniques
    • Formations (Wedge, file, squad column, staggered column, etc)
    • Travelling formations
    • Bounding (alternate and successive)

After mastering the basics you'll learn...

• Attacking an objective (fun acronyms such as ORP, RP, SNO, SBT, TRP) all that fun stuff
    • Perimeter defense – including EA Development (AOAs, COA, weapons placement, trigger lines, and IDF (InDirect Fire placement)
    • MTC (Movement To Contact)
    • Much much more…

We’ve got licensed 100 slot public server and a 20 slot training server.

We’re going about this in a semi-serious manner. This is a gaming team, you can be yourselves mostly. Ranks determine your knowledge, participation, and skill within the team. There’ll be no “sir”, “reporting in” or any of that nonsense. There may be after action reports and certain other requirements, but life takes precedence always.

If you’re interested, please join our discord (in title) and drop us a message. As soon as we get a good group of you together we'll schedule your first basics session and we can go from there.

• invisible.nininvisible.nin 127.0.0.1Member Posts: 28 Moderator

Please keep it to one discussion per community/clan.

https://forums.joinsquad.com/discussion/199/one-thread-per-group-community#latest

• HuberHuber Member Posts: 6 Civilian

hi im a new player to squad i have around 10 hours played. Im not new to FPS games though ive been playing since cs 1.6, i have thousands of hours played on Battlefield games and cod games, i have a decent amount of time played in arma games, and i have play a few hour of BF2:PR. Im looking for a community to play with it would make my experience a lot better and help me learn.

@Huber this site will not allow me to post a link to our Discord, which is where we all gather. I really don't see how this is useful without the ability to post links. We have a recruiting message on the Squad Discord page also. You can find us there and we would love to invite to join us!

This forum for recruiting is honestly quite useless... we can't edit our posts; so I'm working with a broken discord link here. I can't create another post and delete this one... what gives?

• invisible.nininvisible.nin 127.0.0.1Member Posts: 28 Moderator
    edited June 9

That's unfortunate but nothing I can personally change about the forum since I'm no forum admin.

If I can change the link for you, I'll be glad to do so.

Thanks again for changing the link.

Link is now valid everyone!

Team's growing quite rapidly... a few times this past month now we've had a full 2 squads on. Join us and see what we have to offer.

-CPT Highspeed

We've had some great games lately. Join up and see how we can change your gaming!