ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

[SDBB] looking for new members! Everyone welcome!

scrappypogscrappypog Member Posts: 2 Civilian
edited May 6 in Recruitment

Some Dude Brought Beer is looking for new members! We are actively looking to grow our clan so come and join us!

We are a casual clan that is looking to have an enjoyable experience all while trying to win.

Everyone is welcome to join [SDBB]. We have a good mix of new players as well as some that have nearly a thousand hours into the game so no matter your skill or experience level we will be a match for you! Want to learn the ropes from some people who have a lot of experience? No problem. Put a ton of hours into the game and looking for some people to have fun with while steamrolling the other team? We got you.

If interested in joining [SDBB] please join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/Pkme3ZDdKh

We are also always looking at adding staff members to help extend our reach. If interested or you feel you are a good fit, join up and we can discuss!

See you there!

Comments

• scrubzscrubz Member Posts: 3 Civilian

Would like to join semi-real-milsim team you guys seem decent ...I'm a new player looking to join close net squad...willing to do grunt work for team....im eastern usa time zone and I got a plus one who is just the same looking for chill guys to play squad with

• theflyinglotus62theflyinglotus62 Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Great clan these guys are really funny and good at the game. The leader is relaxed and very supportful. I ended up not joining because I got a girlfriend finally after playing with these guys but I learned how to play the game with them. 10/10

• nabil88 nabil88 Member Posts: 3 Civilian

Hello guys,

Are you still recruiting? Can any age group join? Thank you for letting me know.

🫡👍

• scrappypogscrappypog Member Posts: 2 Civilian

Hello Nabil,

Sorry for not responding quickly as I do not typically check this forum often. We are still recruiting and if you have any questions regarding the process or anything in general, join our Discord server link that is in the OP and I will answer any questions you have for me to the best of my ability.