ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

[SDBB] looking for new members! Everyone welcome!

scrappypogscrappypog Member Posts: 1 Civilian
edited May 6 in Recruitment

Some Dude Brought Beer is looking for new members! We are actively looking to grow our clan so come and join us!

We are a casual clan that is looking to have an enjoyable experience all while trying to win.

Everyone is welcome to join [SDBB]. We have a good mix of new players as well as some that have nearly a thousand hours into the game so no matter your skill or experience level we will be a match for you! Want to learn the ropes from some people who have a lot of experience? No problem. Put a ton of hours into the game and looking for some people to have fun with while steamrolling the other team? We got you.

If interested in joining [SDBB] please join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/Pkme3ZDdKh

We are also always looking at adding staff members to help extend our reach. If interested or you feel you are a good fit, join up and we can discuss!

See you there!

Comments

• scrubzscrubz Member Posts: 3 Civilian

Would like to join semi-real-milsim team you guys seem decent ...I'm a new player looking to join close net squad...willing to do grunt work for team....im eastern usa time zone and I got a plus one who is just the same looking for chill guys to play squad with

• theflyinglotus62theflyinglotus62 Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Great clan these guys are really funny and good at the game. The leader is relaxed and very supportful. I ended up not joining because I got a girlfriend finally after playing with these guys but I learned how to play the game with them. 10/10