ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

Re-work the engineers placement ability

CiraaxxCiraaxx Member Posts: 3

Instead of a single sandbag line and a piece of barbed wire, give the engineer and its insurgent/militia equivalent a backpack with build points. Make it the same as how fire team leads can only build defensive constructions (maybe add an stationary MG) so you can’t use them to build a FOB.

I think this’ll make building defenses a lot more natural, and also extends gameplay by not making it painfully obvious that there’s a FOB nearby cause you can see player built defenses.

Comments

• PUSHED2INS4NITYPUSHED2INS4NITY Member Posts: 2 Civilian

I think the engineers should have emplacements that're completely unique to them that not even the SL's or TL's have. Would make them even more useful for a squad to have. In all I agree, the engineers definitely need something.

• 3S_Moe3S_Moe Member Posts: 91 ★★

I like this idea! Build points and then let the engineer build what they feel is appropriate given the resources. Sometimes I want two build two razor wires, sometimes two sandbags. It's a pain to build one razor wire and then have to run back to resupply so you can build a second razor wire while the entire time I have all these other things I could build but aren't what I want. Give the engineer a "build" bag with like 80 build points in it and let them build whatever.