ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

Graphics Bug

TURBOxTORTOISETURBOxTORTOISE Member Posts: 8 Civilian

Okay this is ridiculous now, not only can I not play this game because of the fps issues I've been experiencing, which I have posted about before and nothing has even come of it.

But now in trying to figure out what's wrong, the game broke even more, on the menu the textures load in for a half second then default back to no textures and this repeats in rhythm, then when I'm in game whenever I shoot it does the same no texture glitch twice.

Why on earth cant we just go back to what it was before, the gfx were fine and at least they worked.

I have tried everything thing possible from steam, to squad files, to windows, even hardware, and no matter who I ask about this its always come out after looking around at the issue its game related, what it is with the game I have no clue but that's a job for the devs. So someone please I beg actually help out.

Comments

• TURBOxTORTOISETURBOxTORTOISE Member Posts: 8 Civilian

Just a heads up to anyone the texture bug and the fps issues i talked about before are fixed on the public testing server so hopefully the devs update to that build soon.

edited April 11

Performance hotfix beta also works, leads me to believe something in v2.14 update caused all this

just a shame the only things that fix the issues i have mean i cant play with anyone

Switching back to v2.14 from the beta fixed the bug completely and fixed the stability of my fps issues.

I still however have performance issues on the game I don't think I should have so maybe its heavy on CPU as that's the weakest part of my build or the game needs optimisation