V2.14 is now live, please report new issues here using the following format:
Bug Report Template:
- Version: x.x (check on the main menu, bottom left)
- Type: Map- the name of the map/Gameplay/Asset/Sound/Visual/Other bug
- Description: Describe in detail the issue.
- Screenshots/Video: Please include a screenshot if needed (and youtube/streamable video link if necessary)
- Reproduction steps: how to reliably reproduce this bug (make sure it's reproducible in an online server)
- Any Exploit Bugs that are game-breaking should be sent via https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Please do not report bugs from Offline Testing Range.
Known Issues / Troubleshooting
- If you are still experiencing performance issues after updating to v2.13, be sure to go to Settings -> “CLEAR CACHE”.
- If after the v2.14 Patch release you still have performance issues, try experimenting with the Graphics settings menu. Settings that have the biggest performance impact will be Shadow Quality and Tessellation. We believe that the Medium preset is the best compromise between visual quality and performance for most players.
- If you are playing on Low Preset and are bothered by excessive flickering/dithering on shadows, foliage, and road shoulders, try setting Anti-Aliasing quality to Medium or above, and increase the sample size to 8 or more. This can decrease the issue with minimal performance impact compared to the Low preset.
- On Anvil, Chora, and Mutaha a specific tree type will show a line into the sky at certain ranges.