[LEG] - The Legion Server Rules
THE LEGION SERVER RULES
- Don’t be disrespectful or disruptive to the experience of those around you. Don’t play as Unassigned (this will result in an automatic kick over time).
- Be a team player and work with your squad.
- Racism or General verbal abuse will result in a PERMANENT BAN.
- Apologize for teamkills (TKs) in ALL CHAT. TKs can result in a WARN/BAN.
- Cheating or utilizing game-breaking exploits will result in a PERMANENT BAN.
- All griefing, trolling, or team sabotage (such as digging down friendly radios or wasting ammo) will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN.
- Main Camping (shooting into 300m of main on small maps, 600m of main on larger maps) is not allowed and will result in a WARN/KICK/BAN.
- Abusing or wasting an Admin’s time will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN.
- No shooting in spawn/main
- Audio spam after requests for silence will result in WARN/KICK/BAN.
- During the staging phase, in-game, or post-game recap.
- No discrimination - homophobia, sexism, misogyny, or overly sexual content
- In the user display name, squad name, or name prefix.
- No Sharing info with the enemy
- E.g. hab, vehicle, et al locations; enemy positions; ticket count.
- No all-character names (alpha-numeric required).
- No promotions/spam in comms (audio or text)
Squad Leading Rules
- Squad Leader (SL) must have a working mic & choose an SL kit.
- You can only lock your squad if you combine for 3 or more total players OR if your squad is dedicated to specific vehicles, logistics, or admining.
- Squad Baiting (creating a squad with no intent of leading it).
- Promote the learning/growth of new players who want to learn. Failing to do so will result in WARN/BAN.
- Request player(s) leave the squad before kick and provide a reason.
- This gives the player an opportunity to change vs start over in a new squad.
- Locked squads with any number of players OK only during seeding.
- Squads with names to specific assets have priority over that asset.s
- e.g. if a squad is named “T-72” or “tank” it would have first choice over the team’s T-72/tank.
- Vehicles that require a crewman kit MUST have at least 2 players in it with that kit before leaving MAIN BASE.
- You cannot use it as an UBER to pick up a friend at a hab outside of MAIN.
- Heli Pilots MUST be a SL and have a Heli Pilot Kit.
- NO HELI RAMMING.
- Wasting assets will result in a KICK/BAN.
- e.g. flying helis into objects, driving vehicles straight into destruction.
- Only fight over the middle objective.
- FOB/HAB must be placed on the objective just before the middle objective.
- DO NOT place or use any emplacements.
- Logistics trucks are the ONLY vehicle permitted for use.
- Anything goes once the server reaches 20v20.
- Lock squad if only there to seed but going AFK.