ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

New Bug Fixes in v2.12 PT#3

3S_Moe3S_Moe Member Posts: 64 ★★

Added new splash damage to infantry upon vehicle destruction explosion. All vehicles will now deal damage to infantry who are within a close proximity to a vehicle when it explodes (~10m or less). Minsk motorbikes will deal a smaller damage to nearby infantry when they explode (~5m or less).

Awesome! About time!

Updated soldier ragdolls

YES!

Updated the Anti-Tank rocket backblast visual effects to be longer lasting

Yes! Now we can finally find the booger taking out tanks.

Added new Yehorivka, Gorodok and Narva RAAS layers which are more randomized

Love it

projectiles were dealing double damage to vehicles

So glad you found this bug. It was so annoying to magically get blown up by a single round when you know you shouldn't have

Those were just some of the notable fixes I'm excited about.

Wow, with the fix list you have in 2.12 (3) , and all the fixes you've done in #1 and #2, I'm surprised you are still even sticking with the 2.12 version number? You have literally done 3 versions worth of fixes and updates in 2.12 alone! Can't wait for this to go live at some point.

Comments

• sneakylikeasneksneakylikeasnek Member Posts: 35 ★★

Very excited for vehicle splash damage. I think MBT explosions should be an instant incap within like 5 meters but this is a great start, something that should have been in game for a while now.

• EcchiRevengeEcchiRevenge Member Posts: 181 ★★
    edited December 2021

Well at least the fixing of double damage bug will finally remove the last excuse of people who claim "abrooms is balanced cuz you can shoot muh pixel sized turret rang."