Some ideas (26.11.21)
- Add a quick mute key. Im not aware of a method to mute everyone with a simple press of a button. It would be nice to have when people keep talking when you have to hear something. Also make a seperate for sourounding, team and command communication which will help reduce three-side overload when it matters. Also make it visible so others see you cant hear them.
- Give squad leaders direct control over squad roles. I suggest a lock feature, were special classes are locked, a must take feature, were this roles have to be taken first to unlock the others and a assign/unassign feature were a leader can directly un-/assign roles. This would heavily help managing squads roles.
- We need more after action reviews to learn from. The heaviest would probably be a complete record of the round with analytic data but a longer after-match time to talk would already help. If we could have a finer map where you could see all peoples as icons and where they look, shoot and interact with at any time with a free time control that would be amazing and help anyone greatly see what happend, then, there.
- We have some very fit soldiers on the battlefield. Personally this makes hitting targets sometimes extremly difficult for me when they run to the side and I dont have explosives or automatic fire. I propose we also boost our bullet speed so it gets easier to hit people with standard rifles when they run to the side.
- Getting maltreated by armor is very annoying and not fun. If your own armor fails the enemy armor just has to play out his range and mobility to rush you and mess you up when and where he likes. All you can do it hide and hope. If one lucky AT soldier happens to be in the right spot and manages to get a hit its a mobility kill if hes lucky again else he just drives off, kills everything on his way out, repairs if nessesary and it starts again. So if we finally managed a mobility kill and we think we might got it now we get laughed at again. The still very active turrets keeps killing everything so that a single crewman can disembark for a minute, hide on a safe side and quicky repairs it. Your only chance is to suround it, take the deal of 5:1 deaths to kill all but the one gunner in the turret and/or to spam it with AT. I call that a bad joke balancing wise. I demand changes. At least I propose making it easier to kill an immobile piece of armor. First make it possible to shoot out optics. Second armor should take two people to repair. Third if suppressed repair holds and tools automaticly switches to the primary. Fourth repairs have to happen on the side where the destroyed part is, so the specific side if its the wheels/tracks or the rear for the engine.