Goose Bay Invasion sometimes runs at 12 FPS, is there anything I can do?
I run the game at the default "high" settings, but with Contact, Far shadows and Screen Space AO off. I can run every other maps at a butter smooth 60 FPS with a few occasional drops here and there. I'm happy with the performance in general. It's definitely much better than a few years ago.
But Goose Bay, oh man, this map. Every open space in this map gives me 10-20 FPS. It's literally unplayable unless I go into my settings and hit the low graphical button preset. Reducing or adjusting settings manually, including AO and SSAO, has no effect, I have to hit the low graphical settings preset other wise I'll be looking at a power point presentation.
Anyone else? Anything I can do? I don't think my PC is that bad? I mean, I can run every other maps on high and it's pretty smooth, so what it is with Goose Bay?
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9 GHz 8-Core Processor
- Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
- Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
- Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card
- Resolution: 1440p