[ISS] : [IO] Squad Server (Recruiting all skill levels!)
[ISS] Is a public community in support of [IO] Squad Server! All players are welcome so long as they follow the guiding principals of the Code of Conduct and especially desire cooperation, communication, and civility!
Our goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! For more information, join our Discord.gg/N2Ddcg3Kqm !
Join our server! (Custom Browser awaiting Licensing)
[IO] Squad Server | Noob Friendly | RAAS/AAS/INV | Active Admins | +Skirmish | English
Welcome to [IO]'s Squad Server! Please read the rules here or on our Discord!
Breaking these rules will result in a Warning, Kick, or Ban at the ultimate discretion of [IO] Admins
- Respect your fellow teammates and opponents
- No sharing of personal information (name, address, etc)
- No racist, homophobic, bigoted, hateful language or usernames
- No mic-spamming (music considered spamming if asked to stop)
- No griefing, trolling or harassing players
- No cheating, glitching, or game exploitation for advantage
- No sharing intel with opponent (ticket count, vehicle locations, etc.)
- Apologize for teamkills in ALL chat
- No intentional teamkilling
- = Teamkilling friend to unstuck is okay (BOTH persons must message in ALL chat BEFORE and AFTER, must not consume ticket)
- = Teamkilling a mass-TKer (3+) is okay ONLY if video evidence is presented in discord and killing the TKer would prevent more IMMEDIATE death. Failure to present evidence will result in a ban.
- = Teamkilling as revenge is NEVER ALLOWED
- No advertising clans/groups, websites, or discords
- No streaming (exception: 5 minute delay, map-overlay, no streaming username TTV/YT/etc. We will check streams)
- No firing/landmines into or out of base (FOB exclusion radius 300/400m) UNLESS on final capture point
- No committing a major force (INF, TANK, ect) to sitting just outside camping radius.
- Be respectful (please, thank you, etc.)
- Banter is okay in Local and Squad coms
- Immediate traffic always has priority, followed by sitreps, followed by chatter
- Asking why someone is doing something you disagree with is OKAY. Insulting them is NOT OKAY.
- The best approach is to tell another person what you need and explain why you need it.
- Squad Leaders who refuse to communicate or cooperate may be removed by an Admin
Squad Leader Rules:
- If you create a squad you MUST lead it (or ask for a volunteer to take over)
- All squads must have a Squad Leader with a Microphone (or lead crewman/pilot for vics)
- SLs should lead based on Communication Rules.
- SLs can kick for any reason and should kick squad members who are non-compliant
- Squads should stick together!
- All squads of 5+ must have at least one Medic
- Locked squads must be named "Role" + "YourTextHere" ex. "Scout MATV Bob's Warriors"
- = Roles: INF/Infantry, FT/Fireteam, Scout, CMD/Command, MBT, IFV, APC, Heli, (BRDM, MATV TOW, ect), AA(anti-air), etc.
- = "ARMOR" is not a valid claim
- = Infantry can be locked at 7 people, Fireteam at 4, Scout at 3, Command at 2, Armor at 2, Heli at 1
- = Crewed vehicles and TOW vics must have at least TWO crewmembers at all times (RTB otherwise)
- = Crewed vehicle squads must not have more squad members than there are crewable seats
- = INF, FT, CMD, Scout do NOT claim crewman-required vehicles
- = Light vics (TAPV, MATV (not TOW), BRDM, etc) are reserved for Scout, Fireteam, & Infantry
- = Logistics Trucks are reserved for Infantry
- = Scout & Fireteam are limited to ONE vehicle, Infantry limited to TWO
- See "Squad Leader Rules"
- Fight over Admin-declared point (or middle point if none declared)
- Do not push off designated point
- = Do not go more than 400m past point toward opponents
- Do not destroy enemy HABs more than 400m from point
- All vehicles and emplacements are off limits EXCEPT logis & troop transports
- Seeding is over at 25v25 or when Admin calls "LIVE"
Admin Abuse can be reported in our discord under the #report-an-admin channel