[3SFG] MilSim Gaming | Friday night Fights Tactical Arena
3rd Special Forces Tactical Arena is our public Squad server designed to bring the more competitive play to our pub server each Friday night at 21:00EST. We encourage group play and look to provide a place to have a more tactical style of gameplay.
Our server is also maintained 7days a week with active admins. If you wish to help seed and participate in our tactical community, please join our Discord
-- Server Rules --
💡At 3SFG, we promote a positive gaming environment for new players to learn and for experienced players alike. We promote teamwork and Tactical Play.
💡Admins WILL ask that any clan or group playing together split up to balance out the teams if the matches become unbalanced. If your team wants to "practice" on our servers, please let an Admin know ahead of time. If it does not create an unbalanced match or an environment that is hostile towards new players, the Admins may approve this, on a match-by-match basis. This is ultimately up to the admins at the time.
💡Friday Night Fights are designed for Experienced players that want to play a more tactical level of play. If you are new to Squad, you are welcome to participate. However, you will need to make sure that you can listen and learn from experienced Squad players
- We only allow a tactical play style on our server. "Lone wolves, running/gunning, etc" will not be allowed. Work with your team and SL.
- Intentional Team Kill will not be tolerated. You will receive a warning, and then a ban.
- Apologize for ANY TK, in all chat.
- Vehicle assets that require crewmen kits require a driver and a gunner.
- Main Battle Tanks and Helicopters require a dedicated, labeled squad for each vehicle; the first squad to do so will get one asset. All other vehicles are first-come-first-serve.
- Helicopter squads are limited to three players max.
- If you cannot fly, do not pilot.
- If you are Squad Leading you must use a mic and be actively communicating/playing as a team.
- Camping main IS authorized
- Keep in mind, the admins may enforce a 300-meter standoff depending on the map/layer.
- Camping main should be reserved as a tactical strategy only. If an admin sees the action as a way to grief/troll or just be an **** hat, they will take action.
- Racism, toxicity, false impersonations will not be tolerated (This includes gamer tags and names)
- If you have to stream snipe, then you don't need to be on the server. Permanent Ban
- Do not use hacks, cheats, exploits, glitches, or any other abused game "feature" that gives a player an unfair advantage.
- Respect the instructions of the admins or you will be removed from the server
- We do not have scripts that can catch all names. Our admins are not actively hunting for offensive names, if you are kicked it was because someone brought attention to it and found it offensive. You will be asked to change your name on the first kick. Subsequent infractions will result in a ban
- Come here to play tactical gameplay. Don't advertise!
- Do not spam, troll, or grief players/your team. You will be asked to leave.. Then thrown out
- We will play a seeding layer to start the server. Admins of the server may decide to end this match early
- The server is considered populated at 20v20