Skip to content

WELCOME BACK

ATheoATheo Member Posts: 4 Civilian

WELCOME BACK

Comments

• LioLio PortugalMember Posts: 1 Civilian

Long time no see!

• MrBeattBoxMrBeattBox Member Posts: 2 Civilian

Not gonna lie i have heard harsh things about this place at the subreddit, Hopefully this time its gonna be a better place πŸ˜€

• RybecRybec CanadaMember Posts: 7 Civilian

Good to be here.

• koschileinkoschilein SpaceMember Posts: 5 β˜…β˜…

Welcome!

Its good to have the forum back for sure! :)

• DesmoLockeDesmoLocke North Carolina, USAMember Posts: 5 β˜…β˜…

The forum offers a more focused discussion. A lot of people have Reddit accounts, but only a few will bother to create an account here and participate in an old school online forum. You definitely get some hardcore types that care a ton about the game and come with some very strong opinions, but it’s up to all of us to keep the forum welcoming.

• PhoenixstormPhoenixstorm GermanyMember Posts: 9 β˜…β˜…

I missed the Forum too and it's awesome to see familiar faces again :D

• soraflairsoraflair Member Posts: 30 β˜…β˜…

I always did like the forum over reddit, feels more "official" if that makes sense.

• FidFid Member Posts: 3 Civilian

I didn't have the pleasure of being on the last one. Is there a way to change themes or colour palettes on this one? Bit too much black for my liking

• LaughingJackLaughingJack Melbourne.AUMember Posts: 1 Civilian

hay y'all :)

• MunsterMunster Member Posts: 14 β˜…

howdy people. see you in squad!

• Tiger1zerobravoTiger1zerobravo Member Posts: 9 β˜…β˜…

Good to be back.

• An0nym0usAn0nym0us Member Posts: 11 Civilian

Well, they are redditors. They're the reason most forums are dead in the first place.

• rakowrakow Member Posts: 1 Civilian

As an avid reader of the PR forums in the old days, this here warms my heart. Seriously, this is great.

• DirkDiggler007DirkDiggler007 Member Posts: 1 Civilian

Hey Squad, Folks. I just got into PC for this game alone. The realism and communication aspect I saw in all of the videos made it look so cool. But, one of my problems, besides just switching from console, is that I don't really know what I'm doing out there and it's hard to find a server/squad that is willing to teach/help. I've done the tutorials, watched the "tip" videos, but I still feel lost out there. I want to learn all of the lingo and learn how to communicate correctly or when to not say anything at all.

If anyone has any recommendations it would be most appreciated. And, if you'd like to teach me about the game, I'm all ears. Thanks!