ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

Team Kill Notification

Rycon9Rycon9 Member Posts: 1 Civilian

I would like to be able to see if I was Team Killed.

It happens so often that I find myself frustrated with the game and not the players.

Even just an auto-post in the chat saying: "'player_name' was team killed"

Tagged:

Comments

• GeebusGeebus Member Posts: 62 ★★

I believe that this was intentionally left out so that retaliation for teamkills is less likely. I know that often I'll find myself dead to what I at first assumed was an enemy only find a minute later that it was a accidental teamkill when the guy comes up saying, "my bad". I very rarely find myself getting frustrated with teamkills in this game where in a game like Rising Storm 2 the immediate notification leaves no room for wondering where the killing bullet came from.

I'd say that this is one of those situations where less information is better. You knowing for certain that you were teamkilled doesn't really help you, especially considering that mass or repeated teamkills are easily solved by an admin.

• RackEmUp187RackEmUp187 Member Posts: 41

In Battlefield 4 you can punish the person that team kills you by pressing a button after receiving the notification in the chat box.

I do think after the first team kill, there should be some type of reflectored damage done to the player that accidentally shot somebody are extra careful now.