['0] The Potato Fields
These are our general rules, for gameplay and Discord:
1. No hate speech, racism, sexism, ableism or personal attacks of any kind.
2. Admins can remove/ban or otherwise disable any tags, names (player or Discord user), squad names, etc. that they deem offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
3. No toxicity, griefing or trolling.
4. No spamming, be it in chat or voice during a game, on Discord channels or any other areas. This includes playing music over local chat during staging.
5. No unapproved advertisement, recruiting or promotion.
6. In game issues should be directed to an admin with the “!admin +msg”. Please state the offending player in the message (e.g. !admin ['0] MoiDawg intentional tk).
7. Appeal kicks and/or bans in #ban-appeals channel on Discord only, and report problems in #admin-hotline channel.
8. Issues/suggestions should be discussed in our Discord, no in-game/chat arguing with admins.
9. No impersonating admins or OWI staff.
10. Admins have the ability to interpret suspect actions and behavior and take any action they see fit in order to protect the integrity of the TPF server and player community.
Gameplay/Server Rules that are amended to the above:
11. No cheating.
12. No use of glitches / exploits.
13. No ghosting, stream sniping, and/or intentionally leaking information.
14. No intentional team killing. Please apologize in chat for unintentional teamkills.
15. No Main camping. This includes any assets camping while having a sight line directly to main and / or one of the roads leading out of main, unless these assets are contesting an active objective.
16. No asset wasting. This includes helicopter ramming.
17. Squad leaders must have a squad lead kit, a mic, and be able to communicate in English.
18. Squad leaders can kick for any reason. No retaliation is acceptable.
19. No creating a squad and immediately handing off SL to another player.
20. Player names must contain at least 2 English characters.
21. Vehicles are first come first served. Naming a squad your preferred role (i.e. Heli Squad) is preferred, but does not reserve you that vehicle.
22. No one-manning vehicles that require a crewman kit.
23. Locked one man squads are only allowed for helicopters and non-crewman vehicles.
24. If a group of players seem to be 'rolling' or otherwise providing a significant imbalance to gameplay, they may be asked to break up across teams to provide a more balanced game for all.
These rules apply only when the server is seeding or on a seeding map (filling up from a low player count to 40+).
1. Fight over the middle cap.
2. No FOBs on the middle cap.
3. No emplacements (mortars, TOWs, etc.). Even when live.
4. No digging up nor attacking enemy FOBs.
5. Admins will notify when the server is live, usually sometime after reaching 20v20 active players.
6. Logis and transports only (no armed vehicles, including MATVs, Scout Cars, etc)
Once the server is live but still on the same map most rules go back to normal EXCEPT rule 3: No emplacements (mortars, TOWs, etc.)
You can find our Discord server here: https://discord.io/thepotatofields