Make rallies based again
consider these rally changes
A Squad Leader has the ability to set Rally Points (RP). This allows fallen squad members to regroup in a safe area with the rest of their squad. To place a RP you need to press the secondary radio key (T) and select PLACE RALLY POINT.
The following conditions must be met for the RP to be placed successfully:
- You are the leader of your squad and are equipped with the officer kit.
- You need to have 2 squad members close to you.
- Enemy is further than 50m away on 1x1km maps or 125m or 2x2km and 4x4km maps.
The rally point automatically disappears after 60 seconds unless:
- It is within 2x large map grid squares of a friendly FOB
- It is within 2x large map grid squares of a friendly APC or IFV. Only those of which you can request kits.
An enemy that comes within 50m on 1x1km maps or 125m or 2x2km and 4x4km maps from the rally point will disable it. On larger maps it is 600m.
A rally point rearms every 1 minute. Unless it has become overrun. In which case you need to wait 5 minutes.