ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

I'm No Expert But...

FreedomRainFreedomRain Member Posts: 3 Civilian

I'm guessing this kind of toxic nonsense is a violation of the Game Dev's COC? LiQ server.

Comments

• FreedomRainFreedomRain Member Posts: 3 Civilian

Whoops, link would help. As I said, I'm no expert. Guess I cannot do links yet.

YT search "Plisken06 Toxic" and it's top on list.

• CR8ZCR8Z Member Posts: 32 ★★

I'm like, totally an expert. I would take this to the server administrators where you shot the video and let them deal with it. The Squad forums are not the place for this.

• Bill NyeBill Nye Member Posts: 12

Are you Squad two?

• FreedomRainFreedomRain Member Posts: 3 Civilian

@CR8Z You're wrong according to the devs.

joinsquad.com/code-of-conduct

"These rules should be adhered to both in-game and when discussing the game on forums..."

• CR8ZCR8Z Member Posts: 32 ★★

I'm not saying you're wrong that the guy in that video is being toxic.

I read this in the Code of Conduct and paid attention to the last line.

REPORTING IN-GAME ABUSE

If you are subject to or witness hostile or abusive behavior while in game please report the matter to a member of the community team stating the time and location of the server you played on and with supporting evidence. We routinely check in-game logs for inappropriate behavior and will remove the ability to use in-game chat functions for persistently aggressive or hostile users.

“Naming and shaming” users on forums is not permitted and may be considered harassment.

• RB79BALLRB79BALL Member Posts: 5 Civilian

Interesting, you can mute the player just by right clicking his name in the spawn screen. You can find the interface by clicking "enter".

If you would like to do your personal vengeance to get him banned from the game for his statement. This, in a matter of fact, is a toxic behavior too.

• RackEmUp187RackEmUp187 Member Posts: 48 ★★

Hi I'm from LiQ server. Video proof always helps, thanks. Do you know if he got banned or kicked in game? On our server you can always call for an admin by typing !admin and telling us what you need help with.