Skip to content

[BB] Bella's Battleground Server/Community

ChrisJChrisJ Member Posts: 25 ★★

Who We Are

Bella's Battleground has been active for over 5 years now with a reputation for being a well moderated server. With more than a dozen admins and over a hundred [BB] members, the server is almost never left unattended. Several clans and regulars call our server home and actively work with us to achieve the most balanced matches possible. We do our best to make sure the server is welcoming, enjoyable, and there is a common respect for all players, new and seasoned. We have over 20 layer rotations we cycle through with a focus on RAAS/AAS while also throwing Territory Control, Invasion, and Insurgency in to the mix regularly.

Why We're Here

Our server currently fills by around 4:00 PM and begins to taper off around 1:30 AM. We would like to increase the active server hours by filling earlier and lasting later. (Times are Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC -5) To that end, we're actively seeking players to fill the server as early as 12:00 PM(with plans to further increase active time once this is achieved) and last as late as possible. In other words, if you're sick of server surfing or waiting in queues during any of the above times; come check us out! Visiting clans are often granted whitelist in exchange for helping seed/promoting server balance.

What We Ask

If any of the above piqued your interest/curiosity(it should have) find us in the Squad server browser and join our discord server! Server rules can be found in the #welcome channel. Engage with the community, ask about us/the server(#squad banter), join us in voice chat, post memes, etc. If going public isn't your style you're more than welcome to DM Bella, myself, or any of the other server admins(marked by A[BB] in server or Purple name in discord) with questions!

P.S. Whilst joining [BB] is never required/expected, it does have its perks!

Regards,

Bella's Battleground Community

Comments

• CR8ZCR8Z Member Posts: 30 ★★

I think this is a great server and I've had many gg's here. Good luck!