Squad Update: V2.8
[Deleted User] Vancouver, B.C.Posts: 0 ★★★
- Fixed the Vehicle armor penetration issue.
- Fixed bans issued in-game not persisting after map switch.
- Fixed a server crash when banning a player via RCON.
- Fixed an issue with Ammo Bags and other equipable deployables not having its ghost update state working correctly (displaying green when it should display red) and having the placement error message failing to appear.
- Fixed an issue with BMP1 and BMP2 Armor Mesh, removing a material that had no triangles assigned to it.
- Adjusted format of the admin name in bans entry, to include both admin's name & admin's steamid.
>Fixed an issue with BMP1 and BMP2 Armor Mesh, removing a material that had no triangles assigned to it.
FV432 also has one (30mm, red)
Thank you ? this message is a test
I didn't even know I can post here, from CI, thank you very much for this new update, we really love and especially appreciate the efforts that we didn't have to rollback to the old version 😎
A certain logistics bug still exists, rearm off any logistics with more ammo than default and all ammo above the default value is destroyed and is reduced back to the default amount.
1400 becomes 700, 3000 becomes 1500 upon rearming no matter the rearm cost.
Please don't forget about this bug. Allot of ammo is deleted if any infantry rearm from that vehicle.
Thanks for this additional information. I've passed it on to the team and have been informed this should be fixed for the V2.9 update.