ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent Skip to content

AReg Gaming and The Algonquin Regiment Milsim

AregGamingAregGaming Member Posts: 3

Algonquin Regiment Gaming

What is AReg Gaming? AReg Gaming is an ever changing milsim and casual clan based on the canadian military. We’re a gaming community focused on: teamwork, fun and event participation. We regularly attend events with other clans as well as our own events. Algonquin Gaming is great for all players of different experience, from beginner to seasoned veterans.

Casual is available for anyone looking to play some squad without activity requirements. Casual members have access to external and internal casual events. Casual members may also have access to clan resources as well as giveaways and other clan perks.

Milsim is a more active and dedicated side of AReg. Our Mil-sim runs a similar structure to that of a military. This side of our regiment is the perfect place for players seeking a more immersive and organizational experience. Activity Requirement: Attend bi-weekly practices/trainings and attend a minimum of one event every two weeks.

Requirement: Age 16+ and has a working microphone.

What Do We Offer?

Overall/Casual:

1. Weekly Events
  2. Private Custom Server
  3. Squad Nights every Sunday 20:00 EST
  4. Squad trainings
  5. Friendly and inclusive community

Mil-sim:

1. Access and priority to competitive and other exclusive events
  2. Weekly Saturday 20:30 EST events hosted by ASC
  3. More extensive and progressive trainings exclusive to Mil-sim
  4. Working in and with experienced and organized groups of people 

How to get Started? Signing up is really easy! First you will start off by filling out our casual signup form that can be found in our discord in the ‘apply-here’ channel. When you fill out that form a recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

discord.gg/Mc8MqPNYgY

Comments

• AregGamingAregGaming Member Posts: 3

AReg for the fun, Algonquin Regiment for the structure. Both sides for all people! Come and see for yourself!

• AregGamingAregGaming Member Posts: 3

AReg for the fun, Algonquin Regiment for the structure. Both sides for all people! Come and see for yourself!

• HuberHuber Member Posts: 6 Civilian

hi im a new player to squad i have around 10 hours played. Im not new to FPS games though ive been playing since cs 1.6, i have thousands of hours played on Battlefield games and cod games, i have a decent amount of time played in arma games, and i have play a few hour of BF2:PR. Im looking for a community to play with it would make my experience a lot better and help me learn.