Skip to content

What if you could spawn on a flag like a FOB?

An0nym0usAn0nym0us Member Posts: 27 ★★

This isn't even a suggestion, more just a hypothetical to muse over. What if flags acted like FOBs? People could spawn on them as long as they aren't under siege and the point isn't neutral. People would also be able to build within the flag radius as long as build/ammo is dumped onto it. If the point is capped, rather than the build/ammo disappearing, it could fall into the hands of the enemy. Or not, that last part is especially hypothetical.

Comments

• FORCEFORCE Member Posts: 3 Civilian

It would simply Incentivise people to even care less about FOBs.

I love the idea though, but the community currently, as divided and undeveloped as it Is due to, well, certain people that I won't mention Isn't ready nor capable to use this new feature but at the same time still push for the team and the match, currently, many players are still In 'I need my dopamine and the FOB building can be done by that 2000h Vet SL because Im a man, *on a mission* (Play **** music)

• PhoenixstormPhoenixstorm GermanyMember Posts: 20 ★★

What if you could spawn on a flag like a FOB?

Simple, I would burn all my founder stuff.

• An0nym0usAn0nym0us Member Posts: 27 ★★

Oh, do mention them, please. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

• LaughingJackLaughingJack Melbourne.AUMember Posts: 3 Civilian

can be done, i've made it work but it's then a different style of game because i've removed the ability to build as i wanted to put the emphasis back onto playing the objective instead of being distracted by placed FOBs.

you could have both though.