Skip to content

TK on SL after been kick

EinenEinen Member Posts: 2 Civilian

Hello,

I still see people "revenge TK" their SL after being kick, and it's still a constant source of drama and a annoyance to servers admins.

One solutions could be that if you TK your SL after being kick, you get automatically kick, and that until the end of the round or at least until enough time to calm down the grudge.

Problems with this : an accidental TK with good faith end up being a kick, but it's still kinda improbable.

Comments

• 3S_Moe3S_Moe Member Posts: 16

While it is an unfortunate side effect of kicking someone, the best thing to do as SL is learn the best time to kick someone. Timing is everything if you are worried about revenge kick. Like, don't kick them when they are right next to you, wait until they are on the other side of the map (which is probably why you are kicking them anyway, LOL.)

• soraflairsoraflair Member Posts: 30 ★★

Slight disagreement, if someone is being an **** over coms, kick them where ever they are, if they are away from the squad, well that's a different kind of squad kick.

Maybe we could double the penalty, team killing after 2 minutes of being kicked from a squad, you'll receive double penalty, or go with your idea that you get auto kicked from the server for killing your former SL, but I think it would be best to allow server admins to toggle this option, even on official servers. (As it also could be abused.

• GeebusGeebus Member Posts: 26 ★★

I'd be all for the game instantly putting the person who was kicked on the deployment screen with a minute timer as soon as they are kicked from a squad. This would get the kicked player away from the squad lead that kicked him for a period of time and put them in "time out". It also gives that person who was kicked a perfect opportunity to join up with another squad and hopefully move on. Them being stuck on the respawn screen, typing rude remarks is a heck of a lot less impactful on the game than someone teamkilling half the squad in a little temper tantrum.

Also, has anyone noticed whether this kind of behavior is becoming more common? I really can't tell. When I first started SL'ing it didn't seem all that common but now I really worry when I am kicking someone. Sometimes you almost wonder whether it is worth kicking that player and having to deal with all the BS that comes after.