Couple of Suggestions for the NATO Combat Engineer kit
Hey guys! I'm a 12B (Combat Engineer) in the US Army and I want to give some suggestions to improve the current US (and possibly all NATO kits).
Here is a list:
1) Combat Construction:
- We currently already have a couple things we can build but Combat Engineers could be more useful with:
- - 11 Row Anti-Vehicular Obstacle
- - Triple Concertina Fence (just update the current razor wire)
- - 40LB Cratering Charges (blows craters in the ground so deep vics cant go through them)
- - Tanglefoot Wire Obstacle (like razor wire fence but is about .5 foot off the ground & can be hidden in foliage)
- - Add doors (for breaching fun :P )
- - Anti-Vehicle Ditches
- - PERHAPS Abatis Obstacle? Could be cool to see!
2) MINE DETECTORS! (Like a PSS-14 Mine Detector [Ancient but so is NATO Logi lol])
3) Bangalores for breaching wire obstacles
4) SPIDER Munitions (Tripwire grenade/flare/gas launcher)
5) This is a 12C thing for the most part, but a BAILEY BRIDGE would be AWESOME! especially in maps where the water is so deep vehicles can't drive through the water.
These are just some QoL additions/modifications to enhance the Combat Engineer kit. As an Engineer myself, we strive for Mobility, Counter-Mobility, and Survivability and I feel OWI doesn't quite understand what we actually do! I'm always here for any questions or concerns! Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.