Lots of people know that there was no Update since 18.08.2021 called V2.11, which brought only not-optimized map Anvil and some very small changes.
OWI claim that they are working hard on "tech debt" cleaning to fix the base code of game and prepare it for future content. Unfortunately except this empty term there were never any informations/pictures or any kind of sign what it actually means to clean the tech debt.
I challange OWI, community manager and devs to improve communication as promised and prepare devblog about what was actually done since August 2021 in terms of "tech debt" cleaning .
I imagine this kind of devblog as in depth explanation of:
- What was actually done,
- What are the problems,
- What's the status of "tech debt" cleaning?
Maybe something more?
Since the beginning I claim that "tech debt" is just an empty, meaningless term to throw something to the public. Something that cannot be checked, asked, undermined.
I'm very curious about your reaction.
Prove me wrong!
In a scan from the UK the IB server consistently shows under 30 ping in browser but is clearly US based with in game ping of around 120
IP shows it as NEW YORK 188.8.131.52:7787
This server has a lot of EU based players with bad pings. This is bad for the game as it these players get very poor response.
[EASY] EASY Company 506 PIR
EASY Company is the premier gaming community for passionate PC gamers with a knack for military history and tactical shooters. Based around commemorating the warriors of the 101st Airborne Division of World War II, here at Easy, we pride ourselves on creating a fun and accepting environment for all gamers. Our members strive for gaming moments that capture the imaginations of all types of people, as our goal is to include everyone: experienced gamers, new gamers, people of all races, genders, creeds, cultures, nations, and ages. We strongly believe that teamwork and coordination triumphs above kill counts and K/D ratios so overall skill is not a required element. We seek to add value to our fellow gamers in a way that extends beyond the map through communication, coordination, advanced training, events, and much more.
#1 EASY Company, 506th PIR | New Players Welcome
#2 EASY Company, 506th PIR | NCO Training
G-Portal Reference Link: https://www.g-portal.com/?ref=EASY
No Toxic, racist, offensive, trolling, or derogatory language.
No glorifying the self-harm of others, suicide is not a joke.
No animal cruelty.
Do not share gory or obscene imagery.
Do not threaten other members in any way, shape, or form.
Do not share the personal information of another member.
Do not post content which shames or degrades another individual.
Do not share political or religious thoughts in an uncivilized manner.
Do not share anti-LGBT material.
Do not promote sexual assault, racism, or political views.
Rule #1 : Primary communication must be in English.
Rule #2 : Squad Leaders and Commanders must have a microphone, must communicate, must contribute to the team effort, and must have a SL kit.
Rule #3 : No Toxic, Racist, Offensive or Derogatory Language. Players names promoting sexual assualt, racism, political views, and names degrading others are bannable/kickable.
Rule #4 : Heli/Logi Squads CAN be locked with one member.
Rule #5 : No locking infantry squads with under 6 members.
Rule #6 : Creating a section then immediately abandoning squad leader role is kickable offense.
Rule #7 : No one man ARMOR that requires a crew kit.
Rule #8 : Armor squads CAN be locked with 2 members.
Rule #9 : No vehicle hoarding/spamming. (First Come First Serve)
Rule #10 : Do not intentionally team kill players, troll, grief, or waste any vehicles or assets. This includes heli ramming.
Rule #11 : Unassigned players have one minute to join a squad or create a squad.
Rule #12 : Do not spam comms or chat. (Except Playing Music in Comms During the Staging Phase.)
Rule #13 : Do not share intel with the other team. This includes stream snipping.
Rule #14 : Any sort of hacking, cheating, repeated glitch abuse will result in a Ban.
Rule #15 : Impersonating an Easy Member or using similar [EASY] Tags will result in a Ban.
Rule #16 : No Advertising or Foreign Clan Recruitment Unless Authorized.
Rule #17 : No main base camping that includes firing into main. (Must be 600 meters away, 300 meters when the cap is closer to main.)
Rule #18 : No Building, Firing Mortars, or placing mines within 600 meters of Main Base.
Rule #19 : The use of the unarmed kit is not allowed and will result in a kick.
Rule #20 : No destroying/camping FOBs, until 15v15.
Rule #21 : No armored squads until 15v15.
20R is a multi gaming community that has been amongst the squad community in its current iteration since December 2019, our members range from casual all the way to competitive and everywhere in between. We have good relations with a handful of competitive teams and play with/against them regularly.
The rules on our newest server are derived mainly from competitive squad rules with a few slight adjustments to tailor to some less serious gameplay.
Reports and Appeals are handled through our Discord - Discord.gg/20R
A ticket can be opened in #squad-support and an admin will be with you shortly.
The @squad role can be acquired via #react-for-roles and will grant access to the public squad vc
1. Respect fellow members
-No verbal or any other form of abuse is tolerated.
2. No drama
-Starting arguments or any other toxic behaviour in or out of game
3. No discussion of politics or religion
-Try to keep your opinions to yourself
-This includes talking about political entities
4. No racism or discrimination of any kind
-We are all for inclusivity here, any kind of racism/discrimination will result in an instant ban
5. No NSFW content
-We want a clean discord and many users use this server while at work
6. Use the appropiate channels
-Such as advertising in self-promotion
7. No mic spamming
-Includes the use of soundboards when used too frequently
1. In order to be effective and win, you must play the objective. Whether this be fighting on the point, or taking out spawns and vehicles, what you are doing must be in the better interest of the team.
2. No cheating, ghosting, or exploiting. Ghosting includes sharing true or false info in all chat.
-Discretion will be used, sharing info that cannot be true will not result in any action.
3. No derogatory language
4. No advertising or recruiting.
5. Intentional or Retaliatory Teamkilling will result in your removal. All unintentional Teamkills must be met with an apology in all chat (Default key is J).
6. Use of soundboards is permitted unless asked to stop by anyone. Failure to comply will result in your removal.
7. Main Camping is ALLOWED and no admin action will be taken.
Squad Leader Rules:
8. SLs MUST make an active attempt to play an objective, complaints by multiple other squads may result in your removal.
9. Please be familiar with game mechanics if you are going to lead a squad.
10. SLs MUST have a microphone, be actively using it and speak english.
11. SLs MUST use a squad Leader Kit
12. SLs are free to kick anyone from their squad for any reason outside of the confines of what is considered trolling.
13. Do NOT create a squad if you do not plan on leading it. Squad baiting severely reduces the fluidity of the staging phase and may result in a perm ban.
15. Squads named after a specific vehicle and/or asset have claiming priority over such an asset and will have priority based on squad number.
15.a Such priority claim will only apply to one vehicle, and the squad with such claim must be available to utilize said vehicle within a reasonable timeframe.
16. Asset Wasting vics will always lead to a ban. You must make a reasonable attempt NOT to leave a vehicle abandoned, or waste an excess number of helis.
17. One manning vehicles that require crewmen is not allowed. Loss of any such improperly crewed vehicle may be seen as asset wasting and subject to a longer ban.
18. Fight over the midpoint.
19. No building extra FOBs or any fortifications on the midpoint.
20. Do not push, attack or camp enemy HABs.
21. Do not use armed vehicles or emplacements until live.
22. Server is Live when announced via Admin Broadcast.