Can we please get a comprehensive roadmap update sometime soon? 3.0 was just changed to Q3/4 with no formal announcement, and the last time the non-trello roadmap was touched was February. It'd be nice to have these things stay current with each other, while also announcing further delays.
Description: Any Vehicle that features Gun Stabilisation, is prone to stuttering while the vehicle is moving. If the Vehicle is completly stationary the issue will not happen. But even the slightest moving is causing more or less problematic stutters.
Reproduction steps: Enter any Vehicle with Stabilisation with a Friend, enable stabilisation, drive around and the gunner can see it happen.
See the following Video for a Demonstration:
The Issue first started to appear with Version 2.0 and the rewrite of the turret logic.
Algonquin Regiment Gaming
What is AReg Gaming? AReg Gaming is an ever changing milsim and casual clan based on the canadian military. We’re a gaming community focused on: teamwork, fun and event participation. We regularly attend events with other clans as well as our own events. Algonquin Gaming is great for all players of different experience, from beginner to seasoned veterans.
Casual is available for anyone looking to play some squad without activity requirements. Casual members have access to external and internal casual events. Casual members may also have access to clan resources as well as giveaways and other clan perks.
Milsim is a more active and dedicated side of AReg. Our Mil-sim runs a similar structure to that of a military. This side of our regiment is the perfect place for players seeking a more immersive and organizational experience. Activity Requirement: Attend bi-weekly practices/trainings and attend a minimum of one event every two weeks.
Requirement: Age 16+ and has a working microphone.
What Do We Offer?
- Weekly Events
- Private Custom Server
- Squad Nights every Sunday 20:00 EST
- Squad trainings
- Friendly and inclusive community
- Access and priority to competitive and other exclusive events
- Weekly Saturday 20:30 EST events hosted by ASC
- More extensive and progressive trainings exclusive to Mil-sim
- Working in and with experienced and organized groups of people
How to get Started? Signing up is really easy! First you will start off by filling out our casual signup form that can be found in our discord in the ‘apply-here’ channel. When you fill out that form a recruiter will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you dread the role of SL in game then dread no further. Join our clan and I’ll teach you everything you need to know about squad leading and much more. You’ll be an entirely new gamer, trust me!
Hello Everyone, 1LT Highspeed from [TASQ] here we are a fairly small group, currently looking to expand. I have previously ran two successful gaming teams in BF2, ArmA1 and ArmA2.
Myself and several others on TASQ are current and former military. That being said there is an age restriction of 17+.
What we offer...
- Realistic rank structure (knowledge-based rather than strict adherence)
- Comradery among members (great bunch of guys that are fun to play with)
- Highly teamwork oriented
- Occasional monetary prizes for good performance and skill
For basic training you'll learn...
- MOUT – Military Operations on Urban Terrain
- Room clearing techniques
- IMT (Individual Movement Techniques)
- Crew-serve (M240B, M249, etc) firing patterns and techniques
- Formations (Wedge, file, squad column, staggered column, etc)
- Travelling formations
- Bounding (alternate and successive)
After mastering the basics you'll learn...
- Attacking an objective (fun acronyms such as ORP, RP, SNO, SBT, TRP) all that fun stuff
- Perimeter defense – including EA Development (AOAs, COA, weapons placement, trigger lines, and IDF (InDirect Fire placement)
- MTC (Movement To Contact)
- Much much more…
We’ve got licensed 100 slot public server and a 20 slot training server.
We’re going about this in a semi-serious manner. This is a gaming team, you can be yourselves mostly. Ranks determine your knowledge, participation, and skill within the team. There’ll be no “sir”, “reporting in” or any of that nonsense. There may be after action reports and certain other requirements, but life takes precedence always.
If you’re interested, please join our discord @ https://discord.gg/UzmBxbGJAB and drop us a message. As soon as we get a good group of you together we'll schedule your first basics session and we can go from there.
TL;DR: Game crashes randomly and other games after random period of time to D3D device being lost help.
After maybe a few minuets or hours my game and second monitor will freeze for like 3 seconds I can still hear audio and move the curser but then the game will close and take me to the crash report. This can happen at any time from loading screens to main menu or just in game and can happen from first match played or not even joined yet to 5 games in or not at all rarely.
This has been happening none stop for the past 2 weeks since I started playing again but I think I did have this happen rarely over the course of 7 months around 3 months ago just after 2.0 when I stopped playing till now and ever since I started playing again or they where other crashes unsure , however now its just a constant daily issue now.
I have not changed any of my hardware at all over this time. Specs: GTX 1080Ti Ryzen 5 3600 16GB Ram
I have also looked up other threads or posts across many sites and tried many different solutions other people have had to the same problem but none seem to work.
I have the same "D3D device being lost" problem happen only in Battlefield 3,4 and 5 as well no other games are effected as far as I know and this only happened to them recently as well and exact same situation with them.
If any one could help or point me in the right direction that would be very helpful, thanks.
This is just a quick post outlining a bunch of minor-moderate changes that hopefully wouldn't be too difficult but would help with greater consistency and enjoyability. Going to try to avoid anything that would be too complex and focus on real quick easy changes.
Hello, I was wondering if steering wheel/joystick/pedal/shifter support is currently being considered. As someone who mainly drives logistic trucks and other vehicles for my squad mates. I don't think I am the only one who thinks it would be very cool to be able use my steering wheel, and pedal controller for driving. Does anyone else think that it would be fun to be able to utilize these types of controllers?
56th Canadian Gaming
My name is West, with a few buddies I decided to strike out on my own and see if I can get a Canadian gaming community up and running. We started our servers just over 3 years ago and have been on an upward trend ever since. The name 56th comes from the original MOHAA clan I was a part of way back in 2002, the 56th Canadian Legion, unfortunately with the arrival of WoW the clan membership took a hit and the clan folded. But after about 12 years, here we are again and we are going strong.
While we are not actively recruiting, we do monthly votes and grow through invitation of regulars on our servers and discord. We have grown from 4 guys deciding to pay for our own server box, to a community of over 2000 members with both of our servers consistently ranking in squads top 10. The communities generosity had let us host servers across multiple games and host real life meet ups from Banff to Philly. Whitelist slots are available on our server by donating to one of our several approved charities, our most recent round of donations started at the end of April 21’ and we have already passed $2700 given over multiple charities. All players are welcome, from brand new to 2500 hour vets, you are sure to find something you enjoy. I look forward to seeing everyone come out and see what a subpar Canadian Gaming community looks like.
1. Zero tolerance of racist comments / direct personal attacks towards players.
2. Hacking / Glitching / Ghosting will result in an immediate ban.
3. Intentional teamkilling / asset wasting may result in removal from the server. Heli-ramming and rotor clipping are considered asset wasting.
4. Acknowledge ALL teamkills in all chat.
5. Squad Leaders MUST have an SL kit / Have a microphone / Use it in English..
6. Do NOT create squads and immediately give away SL, squad seeding.
7. Any action deemed harmful to server population / cohesion may result in removal from the server.
8. Zero tolerance for unauthorized recruiting for non 56th assets.
9. All Helicopter/Main Battle Tank squads are limited to 4 players per asset.
10. Any vehicle requiring crewman must be minimum manned by 2 people.