Sign in to follow this  
IrOnTaXi

Logar Feedback - Bugs and Issues (no theories, ideas or opinions)

47 posts in this topic

Love it. Wish it was a tad larger, but I enjoy the epic skirmishes in the valley village area.

The only layer I do not like playing is PAAS. In my opinion, without a squad lock function or proper fire teams, it can be hard to keep organized when 6 flags are in play. It quickly turns into a neutral flag fest. Anyways, my 2 cents.

Oh and what happened to the night layers? Seems servers don't have that in the rotation as much.

Love it. Wish it was a tad larger, but I enjoy the epic skirmishes in the valley village area.

The only layer I do not like playing is PAAS. In my opinion, without a squad lock function or proper fire teams, it can be hard to keep organized when 6 flags are in play. It quickly turns into a neutral flag fest. Anyways, my 2 cents.

Oh and what happened to the night layers? Seems servers don't have that in the rotation as much.

On sub 72 player it is really hard.

I personally realy enjoyed the southern layout, maybe that just me disliking cqb combat.

There is one more wall south from this position,near compound where the flag is usually,when there is 8+ flags.

Sorry i dont have SS.

But logar is full of invisible walls in this center city

Have found a couple of these around the different maps... please report any you see... and the map location

2016_01_04_00018.jpg

2016_01_04_00019.jpg

LONGAR VALLEY 

2015_12_30_00006.jpg

yeah...seen a few of these doovas around this map. IronTaxi prolly puts them in on purpose just to see if anyone is paying attention. ;)

More players talking about "invisible walls" on this map in game today. Different location, plus one more that matches a previous post above.

2016-01-18_00007.jpg

2016-01-18_00008.jpg

Yesterday (still on 3.11), I encountered a funny version of an invisible wall bug. At some point in the map (see video included), I saw a wall where my teammates saw no wall. They couldn't walk through it, but they didn't see it. To me, just a wall. Some confusion arose as my squadleader could not believe how I failed to see the enemy FOB radio that was right in front of him. I just saw a weird guy shooting into a wall. :D

New magical stuff going on! :P

Half an invisible wall:

And... an invisible MAGIC STAIRCASE!! :D

Side note on that last thing: the medic's lack of reaction may suggest that he actually SAW a regular staircase there, similar to how I saw a wall that was invisible to others 2 posts above.

Basically what is happening is the randomize script appears to be operating client side, and so everyone is seeing slightly different versions of the same environment. Of course the server has the final say on player positions so that's why you can't pass through those areas even though you see nothing.

The buildings with the half cylinder and nipples on top and have a tunnel essentially that you can see through, shoot through, and even throw grenades through. We even shot at each other to test if I could take damage while inside, which I did not. While in the "tunnel" for lack of a better term, you cannot be seen at all from outside or underneath.

kuRoKbG.jpg
SFsGLQO.jpg
faUXiJb.jpg
G2uNZjZ.jpg