StukaAss

Player Models

US players models look good, but why other factions looks weird?

if you behind them it looks like they have crapped in their pants and have a stick in the shoulder,they are only place holder? No offense

the models from americas army 1.0 recon and 2.0 looks a way better they use also the unreal engine.

Happy new Jeahr Ladies and gentlemen

the type of movement looks different not the models self! when they walk it looks like they have bow legs

That's because the animations and rigs are based off of the US models which were always placeholder. But don't worry, the Animation system is going to be reworked so hopefully it'll be addressed then.

I think they all look bad and should be replaced/updated in the future. Faces look awkward and the textures could be a bit better.

Squads = Russian:http://i.imgur.com/p65s6GX.jpg
                USA: https://shakenbakes.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/squad_usarmy.png

Arma 3 = http://www.armatog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/arma3_nato_soldier_fullgear.jpg

Battlefield 3 = http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefield/images/b/bc/Battlefield_3_U.S_Engineer.png/revision/latest?cb=20121102213555

If you look at the faces of the Russian soldiers they look weird and like the lack soul. I added screenshots from arma3 and bf3 because they did faces pretty good. I know I cant really compare squad to bf3 since bf3 is created by a AAA studio with a big budget but while playing the game I noticed that you look at your team mates a lot so good character models would be nice.

Faces look awkward and the textures could be a bit better.

The faces are definitely palceholder since all of the new models share the exact same face.

Do you intend on adding generic idle eye-movement and animations for your soldier like the ones we have in ArmA, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Project Reality and in any other game on the market?

At the moment they look hilariously cheap and static just standing around with your firearm pointed forward (no matter what you do) while also seeing your static teammates doing the same which is rather depressing.

Not sure if they bought these and are rebuilding them or using them as place holders and tiding them up until they create their own

Not sure if they bought these and are rebuilding them or using them as place holders and tiding them up until they create their own

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwiontySjt0

Are you telling me they didn't bother doing their own characters?

What did we pay for exactly?

Alpha!

They have to start from somewhere, I don't blame them

What did we pay for exactly?

Facepalm.jpg

Alpha!

They have to start from somewhere, I don't blame them

Facepalm.jpg

Patient bear knows patience, but one cannot simply tame his curiosity.

Patient bear knows patience, but one cannot simply tame his curiosity.

One of the devs already had the character pack ChanceBrahh linked when the game begun, so they used them as placeholders and are about to create their own characters to the standard of the Russians/Militia which will replace the existing Insurgent and US models.

Holy crap this thread...really?

US Army (Placeholder currently) = working on our own models next. Just finished militia and Russia.

Insurgents (Placeholder currently) = Remaking our own models after US Army.

Animations, the entire movement system needs to be redone, yes they all move like they have a stick up their ass, not intended.

Boy do we go through this at least 10 times a month.

when can we have an overview,please ?

Overview of what exactly?

The new player models?

yea op i know what youre saying, the russians look kind of like theyre sagging their pants and do have a kind of bow legged stride