anders_tsslg

New to the game

Hey guys, I can see there are a lot of clans out there, and I've just started playing Squad (mainly because I like co-ordinated gameplay), Been having fun on some servers. Just looking to see if there's a Clan/Regiment/Platoon that would best suit me.

I used to be an NCO in a Napoleonic Wars Regiment (not that I'm looking for that kind of authority), and I really like the idea of progression through the ranks, I also like the idea of organised play (clan vs. clan competitive) and training evenings.

I am 30 based in the UK (I know time differences will rule out certain clans) and I am friendly. My preferred role in the current status of the game would be medic (however, I'm not opposed to other roles). I would prefer to have a role in an armoured vehicle, but I'm not sure if, or when they'll be introduced. 

Other games I play include;

War Thunder,

Red Orchestra,

Company of Heroes (have the whole series)

Men of War (have the whole series)

Survarium,

Heroes & Generals.

Are there any groups that would best suit me, that can show me the ropes?

Many Thanks

Welcome Anders. Good to have you. Although ExiledOrder.com is US based. We are building up our EU player base. Hopefully soon we will have enough EU based players ( myself included ) to get an server running in EU

Check us out if you are interested!