Sign in to follow this  
StukaAss

Nvidia Settings needed GTX 970

i switch my ATi card to a Nvidia GPU and now i need some settings for the nvidia driver 

because i have flickering when moving, on grass and vegitation, many thanks 

i switch my ATi card to a Nvidia GPU and now i need some settings for the nvidia driver 

Because you have recently switched GPU Cards the drivers may be conflicting with each other. Make sure you completely remove the AMD drivers first before installing Nvidia ones.

Please look at:http://www.overclock.net/t/988215/how-to-remove-your-amd-ati-gpu-drivers

Thank you so much, but everything is all ready uninstall.

i wont to find out if my nvidia settings ok maybe some one can send me a picture from his settings with a gtx 970 or equivalent model

would be very nice, hooah :)

Thank you so much, but everything is all ready uninstall.

i wont to find out if my nvidia settings ok maybe some one can send me a picture from his settings with a gtx 970 or equivalent model

would be very nice, hooah :)

Sadly, it's not. To fully clean, its recommended to use a few programs via web to clean drivers. Especially when you go from AMD to NV or NV to AMD. They leave little clutter behind. Run program above.

As for settings, use what's recommended. Each system is different, even with same GPU. For me, I run all Epic, No AA, 130% Res Scale, and Med Post Processing. GTX 970 & i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz 

Try setting Temporal to High or Epic in graphics settings in game.