Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amiete

18-24fps?

Guest Amiete

No matter what settings i put this game on i run average of about 20 fps..

Proccessor AMD FX-6300 six core

8 gigs of ram

GTX 970 OC

64 bit OS windows 10.

Just wondering if there is ways to increase the fps. Getting random lag spikes. Did the fix for the voice chat in game. Still stutters a little when they open communication.

Thanks in advance.

I, too, have an AMD processor. Same thing here with the FPS rates, but what I've noticed is that I get 40+ frames when I'm on a server of 40 or less. Until the engine is better optimized, I've settled for fewer player servers...

On a side note, when 2.FJg was testing the 100+ server a week or so ago my frames were like 12 or lower! :P

You have an AMD CPU.

Unreal Engine 4 is not optimised for AMD CPU yet.

I, too, have an AMD processor. Same thing here with the FPS rates, but what I've noticed is that I get 40+ frames when I'm on a server of 40 or less. Until the engine is better optimized, I've settled for fewer player servers...

On a side note, when 2.FJg was testing the 100+ server a week or so ago my frames were like 12 or lower! :P

I have a i3-4360 3.70Ghz (GeForce GTX960 4Go, 16 Go DDR3) and same problem here. AMD is not optimised ? Well, what about Intel ? 

I have a i3-4360 3.70Ghz (GeForce GTX960 4Go, 16 Go DDR3) and same problem here. AMD is not optimised ? Well, what about Intel ? 

Mate come on its an I3! But i get ya drift, You can't expect the game to run amazing on low end PC.

Low end PC ? Are you kidding me ? This is not the PC of the year but this is not a crappy PC.

im tired of the whole diversion of ITS a amd cpu.... honestly its a weak argument based of superstition and fanboy orgies.

my amd8 core fx9590 beats every cpu except the 8 core in a multicore benchmark. considering this game uses all 8 of my cores why doesn't it use them fully?

I bet money its due to this

http://www.osnews.com/story/22683/Intel_Forced_to_Remove_quot_Cripple_AMD_quot_Function_from_Compiler_

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/12/amd_vs_intel_code/

You should have bet your money on a better cpu imo.

Doesn't matter how good your cpu is at compressing archives. For all gaming purposes your fx9590 is weaker than my now quite obsolete i5 3570k at default frequencies, while still requiring three time the power...

if this pos code of a game used atleast 80+ percent of my cpu id be getting 50+ in 72 man servers regardless of quality settings 

You should have bet your money on a better cpu imo.

Doesn't matter how good your cpu is at compressing archives. For all gaming purposes your fx9590 is weaker than my now quite obsolete i5 3570k at default frequencies, while still requiring three time the power...

+1000

Low end PC ? Are you kidding me ? This is not the PC of the year but this is not a crappy PC.

Im sorry, i would never use an I3 for gaming period. that's something i would stick in my girlfriends office.

http://www.cpu-monkey.com/en/cpu_benchmark-cinebench_r11.5_multi_core-1

fx9590 8.52 multi bench

Intel Core i5-3570K 5.88 multi bench

beg to differ fan boi..

this is a multicore game not a single thread game u win by single thread i win over all.... this is exactly what im saying about u intel fanbois talking before you see actual math...

sigh.. I hate to break it to you mate but you're definitely the one who sounds quite emotionally involved here.

When myself and other mentally stable gamers wanna build a new comp, we check our favorite, unaffiliated, hardware website and look for gaming benchmarks.

These benchmarks, give us an idea on how a cpu is gonna perform in actual gaming. Your cpu performs like utter junk in these benchmarks. End of story.

Who cares about Cinebench? If anything it's misleading considering people are everywhere complaining about the subpar performances AMD FX cpus deliver.

all you can provide is your mouth running. no evidence no proof just your opinion.  I have provided links to what I'm saying. you have just ran your fanboi mouth. your ignorant of the subject. PERIOD. 

...people are everywhere complaining about the subpar performances AMD FX cpus deliver.

Where? here? This engine is overloading the AMD processors with a bunch of unneeded bullshit processes. Engine problems.  We are running games like GTA 5/bf4 maxed out like butter. boi.

FYI.  My friend has a older AMD processor, and he tweaked settings before the 3.8 patch.  As soon as he reinstalled the game, he got about 20+ FPS.  Although it doesn't work for everyone, sometimes the best option is to reinstall, or start fresh.