LoxDudo

Ranks in Squad, orientations, squads etc.

It would be great to put ranks in Squad. They shouldn't be so sofisticated like in Battlefield or COD. Just ranks like 1st, 2nd sergeant, captain, officer etc. With level one you could use all weapons but you couldnt be a squad leader or commader (if you create this role,it would be legendary). So that we dont have noobs in high roles.
And maybe orientations like army and one for armored vehicles etc. You could swich branches when ever you want  but you could "specialize" in only one so that evryone can see it.

You really shouldnt put air vehicles because it would be really overcrowded.

And if you put vechiles , you need to adept maps so that vechiles can drive normaly.
And it would be also great to put mines and mortars in game.
And I almost forgot, you should make more types of squads, like support, reacon, fire-team, and normal one. And it could be of course more than one of one type in the team.
Wouldnt be great if we are going to have Squad like this. What you, Players and Developers, think about this. I know that you have at least year or two to even start working on anything from this list but if you could put anything from this in the game I would really appriciate it.

Sorry for bad language.  :)

This aint Heroes and Generals, there will be no ranking system. Use search feature, its been discussed 1000000000000 times 

DEVs are NOT says NO to ranks.

Litoralis said ones the best thing...

Its not a problem for devs to put ranks in the game with simple stats record of time of playing,objective and other teamwork points convert into ranks...

If SQUAD is something between Bf and arma it will be neat to have Ranks from BF2.

No unloks stuff...just simple converted points into ranks.

Now we playing and getting points wich will be erased on the end of round ?!

Military withouth ranks...come on!!!

i just want a system were Good SL can be up voted while bad can be down voted.

No needed,buddy..

If u have good SL/bad SL=stay in squad/leave squad.

No needed,buddy..

If u have good SL/bad SL=stay in squad/leave squad.

its just right now this is how I do things.

1. enter a Squad, listen...do i hear people talking? if yes what are they talking about? how the SL? is he giving orders? if not

2. go to the next Squad, and repeat 1

it just be nice to find good info on SL at a glance rather than what i need to do. 

Good SL should be rewarded while bad push down. something like that...maybe we can do a in forum kinda thing.