ParaPlays

[video] I hope this helps you play combat medic more effectively

I have noticed a lot of people playing this role incorrectly, here are some hints and tips I have learned and picked up from being in the closed alpha. I hope it helps some of you. Feedback and further suggestions can only help the community further so please do comment on what you have learned and share it. Video is upresing now.

er... sick girl? I need a translator :)

I have a thermometer.. sadly, it's not an oral one... Sooooo, if you're sick.. Well, yeah. ;)

Nice vid m8! Some good tips here that all medics really should know before they set foot on the battlefield.

I think you left one out:

Ask the guy being revived where he got shot from!

All too often I'll say I'm coming for someone or they are begging for a revive but fail to tell me that the guy is still on their body.

... Bam... "Medic Down"

[edit] You're right.  I must have been day dreaming of medic fails.

Btw, i watched your vid para... good vid.. and you did mention you should ask the downed team mate if the enemy is still around. :)

Handy tip... You can heal through walls!

I was not aware of this? ya sure? I thought walls and leaning was fixed.

Solid tips and a good video.

One thing worth mentioning is that the medic has binoculars in his kit (6 + double tap for shovel).

Example : When squad is moving into a village from a hill, the medic who should be somewhat behind can survey and call out contacts if spotted.

Thanks.

EDIT : I believe a Squad really should have two medics to function correctly.

Well there u go, Iv been in the game since closed alpha day 1.. never knew the medic had binos. I cannot understand why they took them away from the marksman.. 

Well there u go, Iv been in the game since closed alpha day 1.. never knew the medic had binos. I cannot understand why they took them away from the marksman..

medics didnt used to have them, its a relatively new thing.

It was a mod where fallen soldiers would be put in a body bag by the medic. Your team would get points if the bodies were recovered and not left behind.

Nice video.

Definitely right about the communication. Nothing worse than the patient respawning halfway through healing, when you have crawled all the way to get there.

It's my favourite class, definitely need 2 medics a squad.

Nice video.

Definitely right about the communication. Nothing worse than the patient respawning halfway through healing, when you have crawled all the way to get there.

It's my favourite class, definitely need 2 medics a squad.

I can't agree more on this. x2 medics really can change your Squads effectiveness. Its also a good idea not for the medics to stood next to each other. Boom.. both medics go down..