Enid Blyton

Never heard of PR

I'd never heard of PR before last week. I stumbled across squad 7 days ago, just a stroke of luck.

I'm enjoying squad but keeping on seeing references to pr In these forums, I think should I give it a go? Where do I download it? Is it mod heavy?

My background is:

Operation flashpoint.

Ww2online

Dcs

Red October

Arma3 king of the hill.

Would PR be a backwards step? I only have an hour or 2 per day to play.

Cheers Andrew

Realitymod.com if you like the idea behind Squad you will without a doubt love it. The whole idea of Squad came because our developers wanted to make PR better and modernized

Project Reality is great. Insane amount of content, game modes are really well made, lovely community...

The amount of content and overall gameplay in PR is superior to Squad, and it will probably stay like that for a while yet. PR's graphics and game engine on the other hand, is quite outdated. PR is free though, and its easy to install and play, so i dont see any reason not to try it out :) It will give you a good idea of what the future of Squad will be like.

Play PR and Squad, that's what I do. Shortly they are reintroducing the WW2 mod again so get along the hype train.

Definitely not a step backwards. I play it in parallel with squad. Play it as soon as you get the chance if you love squad and want to see where the dev's are going with it.

Give it a try, i mean Its free :)

You should play like a Couple of hours to get that epicness, Its like crack, that one event somewhere in the beginning of You PR career and You are hooked..btw i Cant wait to play squad either :)

Yes our very own Anders (Squad sound dev) Worked on PR.. so we are in good hands, or ears when it comes to the Audio and the devs will bring. The audio always amazed me in PR so loud and visceral. Here hoping Anders does his magic on the 50cals!

The 50 cals sound mean in squad BTW... Ive tested out the 50 cal encampments, along with the vehichles... everything sounds MEAN... shame, none of it works correctly yet though.

Same core ideals as Squad, just with many more years of content development behind it. I think most Squad fans will love it.

i respect your View man,

Thanks... I have it installed and bought bf2 on sale a long time ago just to play it... never got into it though... and now i have a useless copy of bf2 on steam and the stand alone PR installed... Have yet to play a full game in it though. :P