Sign in to follow this  
Soulzz

TBGclan.com Servers

Hi All,

We at TBG run our server box on an e31270, with DDoS protection (automatic packet filtering and route filtering, along with an 40GB uplink port)

Our website is TBGclan.com .  Our community will turn 8 years old on January 2nd, 2016. We play a variety of games, and host several servers for games include: Battlefield 4 and Squad.

Look for TBGclan.com in the Squad server browser, we hope to see you on one of our two AAS, or our Insurgency server.

If an admin is not around, you can report a player on our website at tbgclan.com

-Soulzz out

I used to play on your servers in the Battlefield 3 days. xD I had some good times.

Thanks for the kind words!  We are all in for Squad :)

Welcome TBG. Good to have you at the table. We'll stop by the server sometime and say hello.

Also Is the community Clan Fight Night something you be interested in participating in?

Our server is back up, we are going to be dropping the slot count to 64 when it dies down, much less hectic.

Check us out!

Had pretty much the best rounds I've had in Squad yet on this server yesterday. Not sure what you all are doing right, but whatever it is keep doing it.

Also what magic do you all employ to have stable 72 players? We can barely pull off 50 without issues.

Nothing magic. Just strict tick rate settings and quality network bandwidth. Add me on steam tbgsoulzz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Also,we were upgraded to 100 GB DDoS protection stead of 40 GB

NFO. You have to request a dedicated box and ask for a squad install. Because it's alpha they don't publicly advertise. We've been with them since bf3. Their support is solid. The boxes are more expensive a bit but you pay extra for quality bandwidth and great support/hardware.