Ridoc

Please report hacks to devs (expecially Server admins)

Also, some people have issues with logic.

Business Turtle explaining how they don't camp on FOB...

It is insanely easy to get 50 kills if you just use your brains, yesterday i was sitting on a enemy FOB for the entire game waiting for my team or squad to show up so we can dig the FOB out. After multiple callouts they still ignored me so i just sat there farming kills.

and then:

That's why i hate playing with randoms, they don't listen ever. I am part of a 3-4 man squad and we do the work of 3 if not 4 squads every single game we play. With average a average k/d of 35-5 and sometimes we reach something like 53-7.   We constantly get called out for hackers by clueless people, sorry but we're not the average joe that sits on a single spot all day.   We shoot a couple of times, move to a new position and shoot again.

The problem is that you have to get to the damn FOB's, which off course is made easy when you don't need to look out for them, because WH does that for you. Oh and don't tell me you are smart, "cos you aren"t.

Also, we'll see you again don't worry.

and then:

The problem is that you have to get to the damn FOB's, which off course is made easy when you don't need to look out for them, because WH does that for you. Oh and don't tell me you are smart, "cos you aren"t.

b00ns, cry harder.

Business Turtle... Ha Ha  The self-righteous egocentric gaming bully !  

Played against him over the Christmas break. Absolute 100% aimbotter. Why I know? I was following him all game as he does with others.    

He had the audacity to name in-game other botters whilst gunning down players with his other ' business' named mates. And then,, the last 100 spawn tickets he is at the main spawn grenade killing himself.  Also known as 'stat padding'.  His final score was 50+ with 20+ deaths, and no FOB raping that round.

Don't waste your time providing forums with videos of your playing expertise. Easy to edit out the 'bad shots'.

pot calling the kettle black ' .  Sure you no the proverbial meaning Business Turtle.

Business Turtle, currently from Holland.  Also known as Mantiss.   ,   LookingForPEOPLEaddme   ,     SergeantWinter   ,   SergeantWinter?   ,   Sjebastian  , ^1Battlefield^23 

Welly Welly Well ! Tis of no surprise to hear of discontent in reference to cheaters (aimbotters etc...)however you are taking the wrong approach by belittling the coding community.  Your emotional criticism toward those who cheat only acts as a catalyst against your ideals and furthermore gives a justified, though could be considered immoral, justification for coders to continue to develop tools. 

Do not underestimate the lengths in which some groups will go to damage the reputation of a game and thus the experience for those paying customers.  The rhetoric from members such as Ridoc and Business Turtle only expose the servers they represent.

The likes of Ridoc and Turtle would not be able to contextualise that.

b00ns, cry harder.

Lel, noobs don't cry, they quit.

Also I watched the video he posted. Business turtle is a stupid guy, you can notice the fact he can see through and he aligns shot after shot. Going fast is one thing, knowing where to go is another.

You can spot that at one point he hipfires on guy on Sumari while starting to run. There's a whole moment in Chora he just randomly turns around and pops people up.

Nothing to do with skill, that's 100% automatic. Oh and he never patches...do you kow why? Because to patch yourself would mean that you'd get hit on your blind side and you'd chicken run the fight. That never happens with the Business boys. That's a statistical error material right there...No go cry me a river for your (future) ban.

Also I watched the video he posted. Business turtle is a stupid guy, you can notice the fact he can see through and he aligns shot after shot. Going fast is one thing, knowing where to go is another.

You can spot that at one point he hipfires on guy on Sumari while starting to run. There's a whole moment in Chora he just randomly turns around and pops people up.

Nothing to do with skill, that's 100% automatic. Oh and he never patches...do you kow why? Because to patch yourself would mean that you'd get hit on your blind side and you'd chicken run the fight. That never happens with the Business boys. That's a statistical error material right there...No go cry me a river for your (future) ban.

No doubt he will report these post in an attempt to get these comments removed that implicate him.  Its what is expected from a coward.

Ugh Jesus you're not the average squad who sees through bushes, and insta-lazes? Your own teammates on First Light outed you saying you were cheating.

You move around? Lol because we don't? Man we handed your asses over to you and we were 2. The only times you died on that First light was my Brother and me getting you cooked with RPG. The best part is that on the next Map, fools road, one of your idiot  friends beamed on me, without even being heard, no footseps no nothing. He just popped out of nowhere while I was in concealment just across from our main. You're no Big honcho, you're actually very poor, because of your tunnel vision. And that's the whole deal about it.

Also the flanking BS story is funny, because were weren't being flanked on First Light, we got you on contact Head ON. You were going through the same path as US, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. That's because of two possibilities. WH. Which I personally find the only plausible way to call this. OR using low Graphs and having no concealment. Like this..http://imgur.com/CuhbX14

Nevermind the one shotting. Close I can understand. But mid/long range, repeatedly...sorry son you're not fooling anyone.

And the funny part that you were indeed either WH or exploiting the game (glitches you told then), is that when you wallhack you get tunnel vision. And it's too obvious. You daft types were so sure nothing was going to happen, that you didn't count that possibly someone was going to come from behind. And that's how I actually got the three of you farming the FOB on First LIght. I had to spawn from MAIN and get to range. And suddenly, I still got shot from your position. Thank god for the OG-7

Also that's 15 minutes of you being with others, on 30 second clips. We don't see any kind of flanking, you're all in position BY THEN; It's the way you always "see" FOB's we don't get on your clip. That clip is BS. Shows no progress, you're already set for the kills in most of them.

Ridoc, just for a "shits and giggles" how did you concluded they were cheating? So you can settle the "we don't cheat" BS.

and then:

You seem to be very aware of who killed you, could you explain me how you know who killed you? 

Ive played alot of matches, but ive never been able to tell which player ive killed, or which player has killed me. 

What are the key factors that makes you believe its us killing you, also i do not even recall the fights against, neither do i recall your name. 

Again ''We handed your asses out to you'' first of all that doesn't sound like that as you're first describing getting ''insta-lazed''. And then again, how do you happen to know it us ?

I still have no idea about what specific match you're talking about, when was this even? 2 - 3 weeks back?  a day ago?  I am amazed that you're actually able to remember all these details.

I agree that the video might've been edited, but that video was just purely for myself and uploaded before my response as my harddrive was running out space with all these kind of flanks.

Then again, what you've stated is no totally correct. It might show very little progress but it still shows progress. 

Lets take for example 5:46 you can see people skylining right next to a sandbag object, sandbags often indicate that there is a fob nearby. 

Incase your ears are fucked, the fob is mentioned.  ''There is a FOB here''.

Ill explain this one as if you were 5 years old: When someone builds a big ass bunker, you can safely assume that there is a FOB in that area as its basicly holding up a big ass white flag with the words ''We are here'' written on it. 

''Tunel vision''  Ill gladly take a single death and risk losing a single ticket, with having the potential of taking out a entire squad that would never expect a enemy to rush in that hard.

That picture, how exactly does that look in comparison with my video. Maybe not only your ears might be fucked, maybe its your eyes aswell.

You realize the video has been recorded from my own perspective right? or is that something i'd have to explain to you as if you were 5 years old, aswell?

This again shows that you're making stuff up, ''Oh and he never patches...''  
Brings me again to the part that probably your eyes are fucked.

8:15  A healthy person is clearly able to tell that i am getting hit, and that i switch to my bandage.

This is how find FOBs, often marked with a big ass bunker.

You're probably are going to come up with more bullshit like ''Why were you there in the first place''.
You might not be able to tell, but a healthy person could probably vouch for you on that i clearly opened my map and tell you that the objective in the mine was taken which we had to recap.

This is where i am going to brag, you can even see us fall back a little bit to put up a squad rally which just displays how well we know eachother as no one ever mentioned setting up a rally point.

Business Turtle... Ha Ha  The self-righteous egocentric gaming bully !  

Played against him over the Christmas break. Absolute 100% aimbotter. Why I know? I was following him all game as he does with others.    

He had the audacity to name in-game other botters whilst gunning down players with his other ' business' named mates. And then,, the last 100 spawn tickets he is at the main spawn grenade killing himself.  Also known as 'stat padding'.  His final score was 50+ with 20+ deaths, and no FOB raping that round.

Don't waste your time providing forums with videos of your playing expertise. Easy to edit out the 'bad shots'.

pot calling the kettle black ' .  Sure you no the proverbial meaning Business Turtle.

Business Turtle, currently from Holland.  Also known as Mantiss.   ,   LookingForPEOPLEaddme   ,     SergeantWinter   ,   SergeantWinter?   ,   Sjebastian  , ^1Battlefield^23 

Hi, 

I want to state that you are incorrect, ive never gotten past 20 deaths. We would atleast go for the least deaths and aim for 50+ with 5+ deaths. Otherwise we would just be ruining our own tickets and possibly losing the game, thats something we're not after.

Also im not sure what my aliases are doing here and what they have to do with any of this, you seem to be very interested so ill provide you our new names which are the following.

[LYM] Mantiss. 

[LIM] Business Cat

[LEM] TheHolyDuck

And seeing as you're really that interested ill tell you what the brackets stand for

LYM respresents  ''LOL YOUR MAD''

LIM represents ''LOL IM MAD''

LEM represents ''LOL EVERYONES MAD''

There you go, ive provided you with more useless information that is not relevant at all.

I am very curious what you get out of this, and why you're even trying to get involved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ridoc, how have you concluded they were cheating?''

He hasn't, Business Cat was purely banned based upon suspicion and nothing concrete.

we've seen the ''evidence'' and within the ''evidence video'' there were annotations added with stuff like ''How did he not see that guy with ESP?''  and ''this nade could be legit, guy is to be seen''.

Ive been administrating one of the most popular servers for Arma 3 and have quite some admin experience with ''Script kiddies'', and it amazes me that this ''evidence'' has been used to ban someone.

Not to mention that it can get even worse, some people on their banlist have actually been banned based upon their k/d at the end of a round with only a scoreboard screenshot as ''evidence''.

You should atleast reconsider unbanning that poor guy that has been banned based upon a single screenshot of a scoreboard, they paid for their product and have content cut out by your actions.

I really hope that once the global banlist hits it will be in good hands, bringing me to the following.

Some servers hosts might need a double check before allowing them to access that kind of a powerful tool.

KTMR29, if you want me to write a full tutorial on how to play the game the way we do. Feel free to pm me.

He hasn't, Business Cat was purely banned based upon suspicion and nothing concrete.

we've seen the ''evidence'' and within the ''evidence video'' there were annotations added with stuff like ''How did he not see that guy with ESP?''  and ''this nade could be legit, guy is to be seen''.

Ive been administrating one of the most popular servers for Arma 3 and have quite some admin experience with ''Script kiddies'', and it amazes me that this ''evidence'' has been used to ban someone.

Not to mention that it can get even worse, some people on their banlist have actually been banned based upon their k/d at the end of a round with only a scoreboard screenshot as ''evidence''.

You should atleast reconsider unbanning that poor guy that has been banned based upon a single screenshot of a scoreboard, they paid for their product and have content cut out by your actions. (Because he can not access one Server?)

I really hope that once the global banlist hits it will be in good hands, bringing me to the following.

Some servers hosts might need a double check before allowing them to access that kind of a powerful tool.

Hello business turtle,

The notes you quoted on that Video have been the results of my reviewing of the video, as i promised you. They way of your reacting makes me wonder a bit

as you like posting now on all available topics about this, let me share this PM answered yesterday BEFORE you post all over the Forums - to the rest too

Business Turle

Hi we've contacted Developer Melbo regarding your actions on your server, you happened to have banned one of my friends.

We are trying to figure out why and we would like to see some kind of evidence you have against the player ''Business cat'' for you to have the rights to ban him.

Thank you,

Dear Turtle,

thank you for contacting me. I'm always happy to exchange with commnity members, especially when it comes to Anti-Cheat measures and our Server politics.

But before we come to the professional part, please let me share with you my first personal thoughts, i had after reading this:

1.) Same as i have no influence on the Dev Team, because i don't pay their salary - the Devs have no influence on our Server politics, because they don't pay it

2.) Complaining to Devs - especially after my members asked you, to contact me directly - puts not the best light on you, one might see it as bitching arround. (Posting all over the forum is not making it better :D )

3.) My "right" to ban him, is the protection of our server and the simple fact, that i pay that little blinking, beeping box we call server - You are free to choose Servers

- Ok, to stay professional, i just assume everyone has a bad day and you where upset writing that...

Now lets go to the professional part:

Yes, we do have a very harsh Server politic and rules (see at rules.fc-squad.de incl. link to blacklist with "evidence") - and we get recommended for that, especially in the german community many people favour our Server. Therefore we accept, that some colatteral damage can occur in the war against cheater, but we are always here to be contacted.

That war is hard, as cheater skipped from obvious nade spamming to aimbots & wallhacks/esp's - especially last ones are tricky to find for admins :(

In all matches i'm screening for suspicious scores. So be sure, if your score is higher then usual - one of our admins is flying right behind you. And if you concentrate, you might even feel his breath in your neck.

I had the player Business Cat a while on my suspect list now (btw. i never realized that guy in forums was talking about you guys - thank you for lighting this up btw), when i followed/recorded him it is all too smooth, path choosing, ignoring directions where enemys are down (which you can see in the admin cam marked as triangle pointing down) or no presence. ESP/Wallhacks are hard to spot, if played right. I did not report him to the devs, because the proof i have is not solid enough for me to do so.

I flagged him as "suspected" - He might be just very good, considering his played hours - but watching him in action leaves a bitter taste on my tongue. Because Squad is not excactly a game you can Score 30:0 (except you are a sniper) what made him suspicious to me in the first place 2 weeks ago.

As humans are not free from failure - i will review the videos and screenshots and check him double.

If i unban him - be assured i will look even closer into his actions in future, just to be 100% sure

best regards

Ridoc

You can keep spamming everywhere, insulting me as much you want, but im paying alot money for a Server of an Alpha Game with no proper Cheat protection

I will try my very best to keep my Server clean ...

You seem to be very aware of who killed you, could you explain me how you know who killed you? 

Ive played alot of matches, but ive never been able to tell which player ive killed, or which player has killed me. 

What are the key factors that makes you believe its us killing you, also i do not even recall the fights against, neither do i recall your name. 

Again ''We handed your asses out to you'' first of all that doesn't sound like that as you're first describing getting ''insta-lazed''. And then again, how do you happen to know it us ?

I still have no idea about what specific match you're talking about, when was this even? 2 - 3 weeks back?  a day ago?  I am amazed that you're actually able to remember all these details.

I agree that the video might've been edited, but that video was just purely for myself and uploaded before my response as my harddrive was running out space with all these kind of flanks.

Then again, what you've stated is no totally correct. It might show very little progress but it still shows progress. 

Lets take for example 5:46 you can see people skylining right next to a sandbag object, sandbags often indicate that there is a fob nearby. 

Incase your ears are fucked, the fob is mentioned.  ''There is a FOB here''.

Ill explain this one as if you were 5 years old: When someone builds a big ass bunker, you can safely assume that there is a FOB in that area as its basicly holding up a big ass white flag with the words ''We are here'' written on it. 

''Tunel vision''  Ill gladly take a single death and risk losing a single ticket, with having the potential of taking out a entire squad that would never expect a enemy to rush in that hard.

That picture, how exactly does that look in comparison with my video. Maybe not only your ears might be fucked, maybe its your eyes aswell.

You realize the video has been recorded from my own perspective right? or is that something i'd have to explain to you as if you were 5 years old, aswell?

This again shows that you're making stuff up, ''Oh and he never patches...''  
Brings me again to the part that probably your eyes are fucked.

8:15  A healthy person is clearly able to tell that i am getting hit, and that i switch to my bandage.

This is how find FOBs, often marked with a big ass bunker.

You're probably are going to come up with more bullshit like ''Why were you there in the first place''.
You might not be able to tell, but a healthy person could probably vouch for you on that i clearly opened my map and tell you that the objective in the mine was taken which we had to recap.

This is where i am going to brag, you can even see us fall back a little bit to put up a squad rally which just displays how well we know eachother as no one ever mentioned setting up a rally point.

Hi, 

I want to state that you are incorrect, ive never gotten past 20 deaths. We would atleast go for the least deaths and aim for 50+ with 5+ deaths. Otherwise we would just be ruining our own tickets and possibly losing the game, thats something we're not after.

Also im not sure what my aliases are doing here and what they have to do with any of this, you seem to be very interested so ill provide you our new names which are the following.

[LYM] Mantiss. 

[LIM] Business Cat

[LEM] TheHolyDuck

And seeing as you're really that interested ill tell you what the brackets stand for

LYM respresents  ''LOL YOUR MAD''

LIM represents ''LOL IM MAD''

LEM represents ''LOL EVERYONES MAD''

There you go, ive provided you with more useless information that is not relevant at all.

I am very curious what you get out of this, and why you're even trying to get involved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should atleast reconsider unbanning that poor guy that has been banned based upon a single screenshot of a scoreboard, they paid for their product and have content cut out by your actions.

KTMR29, if you want me to write a full tutorial on how to play the game the way we do. Feel free to pm me.

You're 100% on target. That means that you are always within a 2x2 box on screen from your target. It's not if's or but's, you're always on. At somepoint on a Logar you let two guys pass because they weren't aiming at you. Then you picked the FOBits up, until one guy lit you up, which, ironically you probably were going to get, IF the other didn't spawn in fornt of you.

On Chora, you knew the two guys were on the stair, you rushed them up. That's whithout ever making eye contact with the stairwell. You just came, rushed up, killed them (witha bonus). 

Sumari, starting to rush, hipfire on the box. The guy was hit while you weren't on axis. That's just dumb son...maybe it has to do with some downtime between your actions and record. I also understand that you have heavily edited the records (after all they're all 30 sec/1min rushes whith multile KIA). 

Another thing my bro observed, you never die from flanking (there's one outlier at the Chora FOB whoring). Actually he's right, you always die because the guy shoots faster or kill trade. Once again might just be your editing that makes it look so. BUT, from our experience it's just that an outlier. 

The fun part actually is that on that First Light your weren't flanking. You came right at us, head on.

How do I know who kills me? It's easy, there's always a pattern. If I get killed on the same FOB thrice, that's probably the same guy(s) whoring it. If I get killed on the same pathway/AO multiple times and the pathway is away from all useful  points, then it's possibly the same guys. 

Then there's the shot placement. If light sound and well aimed shots, chances are the same ACOG guy is hitting us.  It's called awareness for a reason. As this isn't the real deal, gaming allows you for failure. There's litterally no failure rate although your choices are particularly dumb in game. Especially that video you posted has very poor concealment at times. That's something we never do, and yet when we have faced you, somehow the games have gone to shit even though we had played them extremely conservatively, no hasty rushes, no silhouetting, no cresting. Nope all the things that should have revealed enemy presence/movement are simply not there with you guys. It's like you know where people are. Which unfortunately is the case. 

It's called a statistical outlier to get caught on relatively wide maps, by the same group of guys, without obvious logic behind it. Once again I fall back to that First Light map. There was one RP where you actually deviated and went totally on the other side of the action to farm the RP. Unless you have visions, I don't know how one can do that. Add to that people who said that you were cheating from you own team. 

Then there's something else. In multiple moments during the Video, we simply DO NOT KNOW how you heard, saw, sense them. On Chora on the bush, I put the volume at MAX, and there was little sound to hear and shots were flying. Yet you got 90° popped some rounds on single and voilà, dead guy. There are myriads of such examples. Sumari, we see you pull a nade, while facing a wall? OK can be the editing. But then hip fire? Really? The whole battle at that SUmari wall was wrong, it was "box to box", and they all died. That's something that's also a statistical outlier. OK it was raping an RP or FOB, no biggie, this is your trademark as of now. 

The very same 8:15 split, you were seeing throgh the damn bush for the guy down range. Something that wasn't visible from your pos. BUT YOU KNEW he was there. 

Same fro the Kohat toi on the Smoked FOB. Just goingt through the smoke, until you got killed. Just after that the famous, Sumari two guys scene. 

Also how you find FOB's is funny, because we never build defences on FOBs and we never put them in CP pathway or expose them. I know that because we usually are the ones that manage the squad when we play (Usually DON_FART29 is SL) That's how I know someone is gunning for us. Yeah guy we were playing R6 line, AA:O, Desert Combat, OPK, RO, PR way before squad and there's nothing you can sneak past us when it comes to "tactical" gaming.

As for knowing how to play. 

My Scores yesterday

14/6 - Fool's Road (very bad round I got killed 4 times straight at Main by a happy camper). Russian

24/5 - Logar (including alone vs two squads on Central District) Militia

13/4 - Kohat Militia

27/5 - First light (including 2 squad annihilation by Lazarus action) Militia 

8/0 - Sumari (Medic) Taliban

3/0 - First Light (deconned because 2 AM) Militia.

Nothing special, not preying on FOB's and not having divination powers. But yeah, you show me esse. I told you we'll meet again, and this time I'll make sure to record the confrontation. But there's one thing i did yesterday, that I know 100% wouldn't work with you guys. 

Yesterday I got shot on First Light, two hits,  rushed back a crest on the bush, patched myself and waited for the finishing party, they didn't came. Instead a whole squad, 8 guys just walked past me, I waited for them to be at 30/40 m and then lit them up with my AKM. after about a minute or so, I had back ambushed the squad. (Lazarus action). With your divination powers the same deal on the same map, did not worked. One of you just waited there for about 30 seconds for me to pop up. I didn't instead, i crawled about 100m on the side under crest cover. Guess what. The guy who was shooting at me first, started shooting back, while no one was  visible. A whole mag went on the tree trunk on the crest, while I was well behind it. That's not experience. It's stupidity doubling with poor use of cheating tools. Oh and for the little story once the guy had emptied his mag, i simply popped up and sent an OG-7on the general direction. Guess what I found there? 3 guys. That probably was Business Fish showing his "tactical" experience...

Hi,

After this is called "Dear Community[...]" I, beeing a part of the community, will voice my opinion. I think that dealing with hackers by openly collecting accusations will not get us anywere. People will start accusing people they don't like and start openly mocking them, turning all this into a giant witch hunt. I have seen it in other communities and I would really not like to see this community go down the same way. It certainly is frustrating to deal with hackers, but there must be a better way to actually check if someone is a hacker than using a public forum like this. Wrong hackusations and hackers are both very serious problems. I also know that people who only criticise but don't offer any solutions are not very well liked, but I simply had to say something, because I am afraid that people who spend their hard earned money will end up wrongfully be banned, while the real hackers are still out there ruining the game for everyone.  

Greets, Quatsch

thats more about the lack of coffee :P

Hi,

I think that dealing with hackers by openly collecting accusations will not get us anywere. People will start accusing people they don't like and start openly mocking them, turning all this into a giant witch hunt.

Some pages before, that was made clear - But in this spammed place its easy to miss :D

official report to devs in place - official blacklist will come soon

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/62-report-hackers-problem-players/

thats more about the lack of coffee :P

Some pages before, that was made clear - But in this spammed place its easy to miss :D

official report to devs in place - official blacklist will come soon

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/62-report-hackers-problem-players/

Yes, I seem to have missed the first mention. Thanks for the update nonetheless. 

You're 100% on target. That means that you are always within a 2x2 box on screen from your target. It's not if's or but's, you're always on. At somepoint on a Logar you let two guys pass because they weren't aiming at you. Then you picked the FOBits up, until one guy lit you up, which, ironically you probably were going to get, IF the other didn't spawn in fornt of you.

On Chora, you knew the two guys were on the stair, you rushed them up. That's whithout ever making eye contact with the stairwell. You just came, rushed up, killed them (witha bonus). 

Sumari, starting to rush, hipfire on the box. The guy was hit while you weren't on axis. That's just dumb son...maybe it has to do with some downtime between your actions and record. I also understand that you have heavily edited the records (after all they're all 30 sec/1min rushes whith multile KIA). 

Another thing my bro observed, you never die from flanking (there's one outlier at the Chora FOB whoring). Actually he's right, you always die because the guy shoots faster or kill trade. Once again might just be your editing that makes it look so. BUT, from our experience it's just that an outlier. 

The fun part actually is that on that First Light your weren't flanking. You came right at us, head on.

How do I know who kills me? It's easy, there's always a pattern. If I get killed on the same FOB thrice, that's probably the same guy(s) whoring it. If I get killed on the same pathway/AO multiple times and the pathway is away from all useful  points, then it's possibly the same guys. 

Then there's the shot placement. If light sound and well aimed shots, chances are the same ACOG guy is hitting us.  It's called awareness for a reason. As this isn't the real deal, gaming allows you for failure. There's litterally no failure rate although your choices are particularly dumb in game. Especially that video you posted has very poor concealment at times. That's something we never do, and yet when we have faced you, somehow the games have gone to shit even though we had played them extremely conservatively, no hasty rushes, no silhouetting, no cresting. Nope all the things that should have revealed enemy presence/movement are simply not there with you guys. It's like you know where people are. Which unfortunately is the case. 

It's called a statistical outlier to get caught on relatively wide maps, by the same group of guys, without obvious logic behind it. Once again I fall back to that First Light map. There was one RP where you actually deviated and went totally on the other side of the action to farm the RP. Unless you have visions, I don't know how one can do that. Add to that people who said that you were cheating from you own team. 

Then there's something else. In multiple moments during the Video, we simply DO NOT KNOW how you heard, saw, sense them. On Chora on the bush, I put the volume at MAX, and there was little sound to hear and shots were flying. Yet you got 90° popped some rounds on single and voilà, dead guy. There are myriads of such examples. Sumari, we see you pull a nade, while facing a wall? OK can be the editing. But then hip fire? Really? The whole battle at that SUmari wall was wrong, it was "box to box", and they all died. That's something that's also a statistical outlier. OK it was raping an RP or FOB, no biggie, this is your trademark as of now. 

The very same 8:15 split, you were seeing throgh the damn bush for the guy down range. Something that wasn't visible from your pos. BUT YOU KNEW he was there. 

Same fro the Kohat toi on the Smoked FOB. Just goingt through the smoke, until you got killed. Just after that the famous, Sumari two guys scene. 

Also how you find FOB's is funny, because we never build defences on FOBs and we never put them in CP pathway or expose them. I know that because we usually are the ones that manage the squad when we play (Usually DON_FART29 is SL) That's how I know someone is gunning for us. Yeah guy we were playing R6 line, AA:O, Desert Combat, OPK, RO, PR way before squad and there's nothing you can sneak past us when it comes to "tactical" gaming.

As for knowing how to play. 

My Scores yesterday

14/6 - Fool's Road (very bad round I got killed 4 times straight at Main by a happy camper). Russian

24/5 - Logar (including alone vs two squads on Central District) Militia

13/4 - Kohat Militia

27/5 - First light (including 2 squad annihilation by Lazarus action) Militia 

8/0 - Sumari (Medic) Taliban

3/0 - First Light (deconned because 2 AM) Militia.

Nothing special, not preying on FOB's and not having divination powers. But yeah, you show me esse. I told you we'll meet again, and this time I'll make sure to record the confrontation. But there's one thing i did yesterday, that I know 100% wouldn't work with you guys. 

Yesterday I got shot on First Light, two hits,  rushed back a crest on the bush, patched myself and waited for the finishing party, they didn't came. Instead a whole squad, 8 guys just walked past me, I waited for them to be at 30/40 m and then lit them up with my AKM. after about a minute or so, I had back ambushed the squad. (Lazarus action). With your divination powers the same deal on the same map, did not worked. One of you just waited there for about 30 seconds for me to pop up. I didn't instead, i crawled about 100m on the side under crest cover. Guess what. The guy who was shooting at me first, started shooting back, while no one was  visible. A whole mag went on the tree trunk on the crest, while I was well behind it. That's not experience. It's stupidity doubling with poor use of cheating tools. Oh and for the little story once the guy had emptied his mag, i simply popped up and sent an OG-7on the general direction. Guess what I found there? 3 guys. That probably was Business Fish showing his "tactical" experience...

d944cc6b80.jpg

popcorn-blank.gif

d944cc6b80.jpg

Sure mate, you can make fun of your idiocy as much as you want...U da real MVP.

This thread has ran its course. Ridoc, your sentiments are appreciated along with your efforts to communicate relevant information about cheaters. All other constructive feedback in this thread was appreciated.