Lt.Cournoyer

How much space in the Chinook chopper?

Hello,

I know this discussion is REALLY early regarding helicopters.  However, if Squad release an CH-47 Chinook or w/e, how much player will be able to go in it!?!?

By default on our keyboard, we only have 10 keys, which are (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) and normally, a Chinook should be able to hold up more then 10 persons... :( :blink:

Any possible way just to add a move key to the left position in circle in the chopper like in Battlefield or Arma?  Something like that i guess...

It should hold at least 40 persons :D

Problen with holding the whole team in one chopper is, drumroll, RPG's. Think about it. If they could hold a full squad + pilot I'm happy to be honest. Unlike PR who's limited to 8 players in any vehicle thus leaving 1 squad member behind.

Problen with holding the whole team in one chopper is, drumroll, RPG's. Think about it. If they could hold a full squad + pilot I'm happy to be honest. Unlike PR who's limited to 8 players in any vehicle thus leaving 1 squad member behind.

Risk vs rewards IMO have the option in-game, is it worth dropping two squads at one objective or making two trips in case of RPG fire.

should be able to carry 30+ like in real life, don't see the reason why not.

I'm looking forward to being a pilot.

However, if there comes a time when a rogue RPG hits my chopper and I have 30+ people in it.... I'm not looking forward to that day.