Black_Hawk

Game uses too much RAM, Stamina bar w/ jump

Don't say get more ram.

It's not affecting me but the game uses like 7gb of ram.

How much ram does the game take up for u?

Everyone should agree on me with this:

Jumping uses like a quarter of your stamina bar which is so dumb. 4-5 jumps can't sprint anymore and have to wait a long time. Especially when u miss a jump and your waiting...

Stamina bar runs out too quickly

US OP, taliban sucks.

Everyone agrees with me on this in game. US get sights and optics while terrorists or whatever there called get 1 sniper and rest Jack shit guns that are used for suppressing at long ranges.

US get to snipe from far away distances while terrorists can't see where there getting hit from cause u can't see shit far away and even if u do u can spray them all u want but they will just stand still and adjust there aim till they hit u across the map cause they know the bullets ain't gonna hit them. I'm shooting RPK rounds and RPG rounds and this guy on a hill far far away out in the open no cover and I'm suppressing and I have to duck down every few seconds after cause he's aiming at me.

But this is realistic in real life

from your other threads I thought you knew already this game is on alpha stage..

hope you understand.

Insurgents don't suck, you just don't know how to utilize them. Be aggressive, use terrain and structures for cover, make good use of smokes, and keep maneuvering.

Jumping will be removed in favor of vaulting, stamina depletion is just a stop gap to avoid bunny hopping.

With 8GB of RAM and while running various background processes like shadow play and teamspeak I've never had a memory issue. Also if you ever played PR you should know that insurgent factions never win in a distance firefight, just like they wouldn't in real life, because in reality they don't have the kind of scopes that security forces have.

So no scopes for taliban?

WTF..

Wait for other factions. I guarantee u the Russians will have scopes soon.

Don't say get more ram.

It's not affecting me but the game uses like 7gb of ram.

How much ram does the game take up for u?

Everyone should agree on me with this:

Jumping uses like a quarter of your stamina bar which is so dumb. 4-5 jumps can't sprint anymore and have to wait a long time. Especially when u miss a jump and your waiting...

Stamina bar runs out too quickly

US OP, taliban sucks.

Everyone agrees with me on this in game. US get sights and optics while terrorists or whatever there called get 1 sniper and rest Jack shit guns that are used for suppressing at long ranges.

US get to snipe from far away distances while terrorists can't see where there getting hit from cause u can't see shit far away and even if u do u can spray them all u want but they will just stand still and adjust there aim till they hit u across the map cause they know the bullets ain't gonna hit them. I'm shooting RPK rounds and RPG rounds and this guy on a hill far far away out in the open no cover and I'm suppressing and I have to duck down every few seconds after cause he's aiming at me.

But this is realistic in real life

"US get to snipe... "It's not a treat.

No objectives can be taken from a distance, no cache can be burned :)

Let them snipe from hill. You just stay behind cover or move to away.

From what you describe you engage willingly on their terms. Don't.

This is part of the game. A feature.

AK is better close range, let them come closer, ambush. I'm sure we will get more tools for this like IEDs.

If you let them pick you off from a distance you are just weaker even they eventually come close.

I'd you don't allow yourself to be on the losing side of a long range game, nme sniping is just nr of players not on objective. That's a win for you.

If we didn't have penalty from jumping we'd have more bunnyhoppers.

We have been given a quick fix I think. I'm sure it will be tweaked and evolved further.

US OP, taliban sucks.

You just need to learn what asymmetrical warfare means and realize this is the kind of thing the devs are trying to imitate with insurgency mode gameplay.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare

AAS mode will be vastly different once the more modern military factions are more fleshed out, have vehicles and bigger maps to play on.