RoyAwesome

Alpha 3.8 Released

Fools road seems alittle better on my system. Still not fully enjoyable yet though.
All other maps I avg around 40/50fps Fool road is very demanding I avg close to 30fps.

Awesome update. I did take a slight hit to FPS, but I no longer have the freezes and can actually play the game now with my FX8320

Whoa!!! I am impressed!!!

I just got back and was able to try the new update and I love it. Tried 2 maps on 2 different servers and so far, I am very happy of the update!!!

Thank you devs!!! Keep it up!!!!

Very nice update. Many thanks for your hard and splendid work developers.

I have played a few rounds tonight and the TG server was stable (no crashes).

Great Job on the update guys. I noticed a performance gain on my older rig with an i7 930 "First Gen i7" and it ran very well. 

I just recently upgraded to an i7 4790k and oh man what a difference. Thats this game smoooooooootthhhhhh now. Doesnt dip below 50 fps on all epic settings with a resolution of 150% and screen res i use is 1080p. My gpu is a gtx 970 btw.

:D

SQUAD!

Great Job on the update guys. I noticed a performance gain on my older rig with an i7 930 "First Gen i7" and it ran very well. 

I just recently upgraded to an i7 4790k and oh man what a difference. Thats this game smoooooooootthhhhhh now. Doesnt dip below 50 fps on all epic settings with a resolution of 150% and screen res i use is 1080p. My gpu is a gtx 970 btw.

:D

SQUAD!

I'm badly in need of this kind of upgrade...

I'm badly in need of this kind of upgrade...

Yeah if you do upgrade don't cheap out on a crappy power supply. It will make the difference IMO. If you happen to have a microcenter store in your area, they are selling the i7 4790k for just $250. 

I'm between 65 and 30 FPS now. But it is still 30 FPS most of the time... You are in a good way, keep it up.

EDIT :

R9 390, 6600K, 8GB @2600Hz, Win10.

Thats the old one, i ment a new one:)

Edit: On the other hand, its only 4 days old.... :ph34r:

After the last update i can`t play in a sever for longer then 5/10 minutes before i get kicked back to main menu with the message "server connection closed". I was very happy with the performance update, but since then i`ve been unable to play a full match...

Done a few hours of testing on chora and sumari with 50-60 players. Performance seems about the same, if anything a little worse than 3.7.

Avg fps 50.

Settings : mix of high/epic 1920x1080

I5 4690k 4,5ghz

970 with latest driver

8gb ram

So far so good. A few notes below.

• I am noticing more reliable and stable FPS for AMD. Still a slight drop in FPS during sudden sound occurrences.
  • I am being told that some of the steam startup parameters are helping AMD users with increased FPS.
  • I am also noticing that kills still do not grant score as intended in most cases. I flanked two snipers, killed them, heard their scream (they gave up) and still had the same score. Anyone else notice this issue?
  • AK firearms have a bit of an offset on their aiming. I can't really tell where the bullet goes, but it doesn't hit the target. I tested on stationary soldiers. May have been lag?
  • Some Servers show excessively large Ping (900+) for servers that are in close proximity. I noticed a NY Server had 1071 ping. I am in CT.

Nope, every things the same with my performance.. not good at all.. For the last 3-4 updates it says may hav improved on amd processors well its still the same fps on my end.. Nothings really chaned in performance. Fx-9590-r9390x

Nope, every things the same with my performance.. not good at all.. For the last 3-4 updates it says may hav improved on amd processors well its still the same fps on my end.. Nothings really chaned in performance. Fx-9590-r9390x

A friend of mine said he completely reinstalled the game post patch and got 20+ fps. Amd

We need an option to lower the amount of ambient occlusion and disable motionblur for further tweaking and increased performance.

Still getting huge FPS drops. It will go from 60 - 20 fps on some maps. Some maps are better with fps than other but still experience fps drops.

i5 -2500K

GtX 960

12 GB Ram

Win 10