RoyAwesome

Alpha 3.8 Released

I had a better FPS in previous patch around 50-60, but now I got 30-40. Also, the game looks not so pretty :(

[email protected], GTX 970, 8GB RAM, SSD, WIN 10

Not good news... :( i have a similar rig. Are you running the same in game settings ?

Guys when you post your fps gains / loss, please mention CPU and GPU type to.

This way we can compare.

Not good news... :( i have a similar rig. Are you running the same in game settings ?

Yep, same settings as before, except texture quality, because they are gone :D

@soulz I have an lapton Lenovo y50-70 i7-4720hq, gtx 960m 4gb, 8gb ram, ssd 250 on windows 10 (64).

I tought it can be throttling but temps are always near 70 deg on processor and 60-65 on GPU.

Similar to what I just posted on Reddit, seems to me the devs need to put a note on their door that says "Always design animation the way it is intended by engine".......

I dont even know why you make these comments. Quite annoying. Do you have an intimate knowledge of the animation system?

Ill reply because i feel like wasting a little time. The animation system when we initially created it was very much underdeveloped compared to what we have today.(ie the engine has changed a lot) The coder responsible did what he could with what was available at the time to get the job done. (which he did)

There is no fault or respnsibility to assign. No lessons for you to teach us.

We have a complete picture of what needs to be done and also the how and the why. You do not. So please keep your generalizations firmly in check.

There is no value added through your statement.

How do, I've just jumped on a few servers and the quality of the graphics has taken a very big step down can't the crosshairs on the acog sight. I have tried all the settings and the game looks so so different from yesterday.

How do, I've just jumped on a few servers and the quality of the graphics has taken a very big step down can't the crosshairs on the acog sight. I have tried all the settings and the game looks so so different from yesterday.

What are your system specs?

Played on 2 servers in the last 20 minutes. Both crashed. Bug doesn't seem to be fixed (or it was just very bad luck).

Lets hope the aniti cheat kicks in because the game will down voted soon on steam.

Why are you saying this? Many hacks recently? Anyone has any idea of how the new anti-cheat is supposed to work exactly? Similar to GameGuard?

Played on 2 servers in the last 20 minutes. Both crashed. Bug doesn't seem to be fixed (or it was just very bad luck).

There are a few servers that are up, check my PM for some.

Okay, so I tested a few matches on the new version and I'm getting like 10 FPS less than before. I think Kohat was one of these maps that made it drop quite hard, whereas I didn't have a problem with this map before.

50 player servers have been working really well before the update but now even on those I'm getting like 10(?) fps less.

i5 2500k, OC'd R9 280X, 8 GB RAM, SSD. At least those freezes while turning yourself around seem to be gone.

I'll try to hop on a few servers today and check the load usage of my CPU, GPU and RAM and see what exact FPS I get.

been playing 3.8 since it came out. my conclusion: HUGE increase in performance and stability. thank you devs!

win 7

i7 @ 2.6 2.6

amd radeon 7800 hd

8 gig ram

when 3.8 first launched it gave me a big stable fps boost but it seems like my fps is slowly starting to drop again.

Intel Core i7-4700MQ @ 2.40GHz

Nvidia GT 750M x2 (SLI)

12 gig Ram at 1600hz

1 TB hdd at 5400 rpm with a 24 gig hybrid ssd

windows 10

I think you had the same problem as I did - I restarted my PC and everything seemed to load ok. The first time, which is what I think you are experiencing now, was that the textures did not load correctly. Try a winning off and on. ;)

Update works also good for me! I get a plus from 5 - 10 fps in battles never dropped under 45 fps

Espacally fools road has a Performance boost for me

At the moment i play with my hd7970 ghz edition and can play stable on 50 - 60 fps Average on epic

Cant wait for my 970 these days ♡